Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New starting QB in Cleveland...again

PrincetonTiger

After making the switch from Brandon Weeden to Brian Hoyer earlier in the season only to be forced back to Weeden after Hoyer's injury Rob Chudzinski has decided to change again to Jason Campbell for the game against KC.

I have not played musical chairs since kindergarten.....and I do not miss it.... :)

& Against KC yet,  2 weeks in a row KC gets the new starter, as well as when Fiitz came in for titans,  Great Defense but is the team really that good or playing some teams  at just the right time

& Against KC yet,  2 weeks in a row KC gets the new starter, as well as when Fiitz came in for titans,  Great Defense but is the team really that good or playing some teams  at just the right time

I guess we need to be the first to knock out KC too...and I have no problem with it Bayone!!!  :)

They sure have been lucky. The game we play there has had me more worried than any on our schedule this year. They are pretty good at getting after the QB and our o line is not very stable. Well that one and the Titans with Williams being the DC for them now. I would hate to see Pollard get a cheap shot at Luck.

Add me to the list that wants to hand them their first loss of the season. :thmup:

Jeff Garcia trying to pull a real life Kenny Powers style comeback!!!

Tbh i think Garcia has a better chance of a comeback than Jamarcus Russell.

And i love the browns QB shirt. Just shows why they are and have been a poor team for so many years. I reckon when they find stability at quarterback and the quarterback is quite good, the browns will be a good team. Imo the AFC north's strength is a lot worse now than it was a few years ago. Ravens and Steelers are rebuilding and this should be the Browns time to put in a good playoff year. They're not a bad team, they just have terrible quarterbacks. Their D is very good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now