Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

*ART* The Breakout Star

chad hugo

He better make the most of the opportunies considering he only gets in the game on 3rd down cause of our foolish offensive coordinator....

Except for those occasional 73 yard td passes from Andrew Luck to T.Y. Hilton on first down. Strange things happen... but try not to take away from a man and his picture.

Guest TeamLoloJones

He better make the most of the opportunies considering he only gets in the game on 3rd down cause of our foolish offensive coordinator....

T.Y. has averaged 39.5 offensive snaps per game and DHB has averaged 47.3 snaps per game.  Man...is 40 3rd downs in a game alot?

T.Y. has averaged 39.5 offensive snaps per game and DHB has averaged 47.3 snaps per game.  Man...is 40 3rd downs in a game alot?

You just proved that some here don't actually watch the games before they type nonsense. They just spew off garbage they see others post and think they're smart for doing so. 

he should NEVER leave the field

way to derail yet another thread

So to summarize, Jshipp derails the thread, jvan calls jshipp out for derailing the thread, and then jshipp "Likes" jvan's post.  Am I the only one that finds that....shall we say...interesting?  :atroll:

So to summarize, Jshipp derails the thread, jvan calls jshipp out for derailing the thread, and then jshipp "Likes" jvan's post. Am I the only one that finds that....shall we say...interesting? :atroll:

he likes all the posts i make when i bust on him. not real sure why