texans @ niners thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the Texans suck so badly and are just God awful, I lost my fantasy matchup tonight. The Niners defense dominated that terrible QB named Matt Schaub. Their defense couldn't stop Davis on that TD.

Just a bad team. 

:rantoff:

Exactly. The Demise of Schaub is overshadowing Kaepernick's horrid play. He's played well in one game this season.

He is so much better as a scrambling qb, but as a pure pocket passer he is horrid. I see Harbaugh is trying to build him up... however he might need to be cut lose. Let him run free.

Because he's not going back in, and he just looks like the kid waiting to get picked to play, but no ones going to pick him lol.

This is true.  You can't help but feel bad for that kid, but if you just ignore him, you'll feel tons better.

I'm vastly amused by the ragging happening on Joe Staley right now.

He always runs his mouth, whether we win or lose. We are on the latter end tonight unfortunately.

Guess I've never really noticed lol.

Just seemed like he was really having a go with this Niners D. That or they just caught it going on more than normal.

Houston probably has to sweep Indy to win the division..and they've never done that, right?

Nope and have only split with us four times of course they have split with us the last three years in a row...

Honestly I think if the Colts win that game in Houston the South is the Colts to lose.  If the Texans win it then I think the South will come down to the game between the two in Indy.  The first to win on the others field will win the division this year IMO.

Guess I've never really noticed lol.

Just seemed like he was really having a go with this Niners D. That or they just caught it going on more than normal.

Yeah, I guess the camera guy realized how horrible this game was and realized that the audience needed entertainment so he decided to focus in on the back and forth lol. But yeah it is a weekly occurrence, a few of his soundbites on SFX are pretty entertaining. I'm not interested in hearing any from this game though. I don't want anything more to do with this or last week's game lol.

Kaepernick was 6-15 passing. I know they ran the ball, and defense was good... but that isn't good.

They could've put Blaine Gabbert back there with that lead and they still would have won the game. Our offense's recent tendency of the inability to score is friendly to any QB with a lead.

Yeah, I guess the camera guy realized how horrible this game was and realized that the audience needed entertainment so he decided to focus in on the back and forth lol. But yeah it is a weekly occurrence, a few of his soundbites on SFX are pretty entertaining. I'm not interested in hearing any from this game though. I don't want anything more to do with this or last week's game lol.

I think Kubiak made a big mistake pulling Schaub.

I know he was struggling but now he's made a small media storm, and under minded Matt a little.

Otherwise I see the Texans bouncing back from this. Niners are a good physical team. No shame in losing to them.

I think Kubiak made a big mistake pulling Schaub.

I know he was struggling but now he's made a small media storm, and under minded Matt a little.

Otherwise I see the Texans bouncing back from this. Niners are a good physical team. No shame in losing to them.

I'm kind of eh on it. On one hand the score was 34-3 with ten to go and we don't want to see our starter hurt and throwing anymore unnecessary picks as the pressure continued to pile on. It was also a good way to test Yates and see what his strengths and weaknesses may be against what was a dominating defense tonight. On the other hand it will create a media storm and Schaub was clearly upset on the sidelines and everyone in Houston will eat him alive all week. I'm not entirely sure he will be on the field next week but then again Kubiak is determined to stick with him through and through, has been since they both got here. We've dealt with worse than this in the old days, but now that expectations are higher what we have been through before is magnified and somewhat worse. Sigh.