Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

broncos @ cowboys thread

shakedownstreet

Broncos stay perfect.

Cowboys do what the Cowboys do.......

You can thank me for that.

The score was 48-41 Cowboys when I finally decided to stop checking it on the phone, changed my daughter's Nick station to CBS and told her I needed the TV for the next 10 minutes, no questions asked, she was fine with it :). I watch Peyton go down and score, and just like I thought he would, Romo threw a pick.

I feel bad for Romo but if he has to be mentioned in the same breath as Peyton or Brady, he has to seal the deal in these situations. You will never see Brady or even Luck throw a pick at such a critical juncture.

The winner of this game has to feel just as bad for the horrendous D displayed.

Overall, great game for fantasy owners.

You can thank me for that.

The score was 48-41 Cowboys when I finally decided to stop checking it on the phone, changed my daughter's Nick station to CBS and told her I needed the TV for the next 10 minutes, no questions asked, she was fine with it :). I watch Peyton go down and score, and just like I thought he would, Romo threw a pick.

I feel bad for Romo but if he has to be mentioned in the same breath as Peyton or Brady, he has to seal the deal in these situations. You will never see Brady or even Luck throw a pick at such a critical juncture.

The winner of this game has to feel just as bad for the horrendous D displayed.

Overall, great game for fantasy owners.

Yeah you know I LIKE Romo and think he can be very good quite often. But, man oh man.......ugh. Feel for the poor guy at times when he does this and his luck is just awful lol.

On a positive note for Dallas...you are in the NFC East. So the hope is alive no matter how many you lose lol.

I just can't believe neither the Chiefs have yet to lose either, this is just crazy!

Romo's girlfriend is like I can't believe he hasn't started sucking yet.

I give up.

I can't think of a reply to this that will survive moderation.

crawford.gif

He should ban her from the stadium. How do you concentrate?

Don't like the Cowboys, but Romo played terrific today. Both QBs made one big mistake - I never get TOO wrapped up in what part of the game it happened in. If Peyton didn't under-throw that earlier ball the game might have been over by the last two minutes.

Romo made a bad decision on that INT in that he could have taken the dump off to the RB, but Trevathan made a brilliant play. How many times earlier in the game did Romo extend drives by doing similar things. He's like Favre when he's playing at his best. Of course he's like Favre when playing at his worst as well. There are far worse QBs out there.

Of course Peyton's coming from behind twice in the fourth quarter, including that late TD drive to tie it (one minor error and the game is over) is what I prefer to remember. Well, that and his running it in, and lighting it up to turn a 14-0 deficit into what SHOULD have been a commanding lead. At 35-20 halfway through the 3rd, the only thing that stopped that game from becoming another blowout was the Broncs injuries on defense. They looked helpless - like all the other teams do when playing Denver.

I give up.

I can't think of a reply to this that will survive moderation.

crawford.gif

He should ban her from the stadium. How do you concentrate?

I've got a Better idea. Show nothing but close ups of her on the giant screen. That would distract me if I were on the opposing team. It might even boost their TV ratings. I'd watch them more often.

I've got a Better idea. Show nothing but close ups of her on the giant screen. That would distract me if I were on the opposing team. It might even boost their TV ratings. I'd watch them more often.

Careful. If they had done that today the sun glinting off her teeth might have blinded Peyton.

I felt bad for Tony..

..but considering his 'friend' here....he should lose SOME games just to be fair to fate

I hear you. If too many things go right one should be VERY careful crossing the street.

They're actually married by the way.

Not that I follow celebrity gossip - I had never heard of her before today. I'm just happy not to have to hear about that other irritating blonde celebrity he was linked to. Couldn't stand her.