Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantastic second half performance.

An awful start to the game but the defence shined when they needed to and put in a massive performance. The Legion of what?!

Hilton was magnificent also and Luck made some good, clutch plays.

There are certainly a few negatives to take away but I'm going to ignore them for now and revel in a great victory. Really proud of that performance.

I agree completely. The game started out badly for the Colts, but they made up for it in the second half.

Reggie Wayne and T.Y. Hilton were great! Of course, there is Andrew Luck. I'm just going to enjoy this win for now. Good game; it was everything I had hoped.

An awful start to the game but the defence shined when they needed to and put in a massive performance. The Legion of what?!

Hilton was magnificent also and Luck made some good, clutch plays.

There are certainly a few negatives to take away but I'm going to ignore them for now and revel in a great victory. Really proud of that performance.

I think the biggest negative was that we were playing against Russell Wilson.

Ok I don't understand how the got those safety points. Wasn't that off a blocked field goal? If the ball was moving there should have been no points and they just get the ball on the 20. Safety is when they catch you in YOUR OWN end zone, not the one you are trying to get INTO.

Ok I don't understand how the got those safety points. Wasn't that off a blocked field goal? If the ball was moving there should have been no points and they just get the ball on the 20. Safety is when they catch you in YOUR OWN end zone, not the one you are trying to get INTO.

Yeah, I was confused by that too.  I thought it would be a touchback and Seattle would get the ball on the 20.

I guess it was a good call, no one was complaining.

This was my thoughts too. Someone smarter than me figure this out.

The safety points came off a Colt's punt that was blocked back into our own end zone and almost recovered for a Seahawks TD, but instead rolled out the back of the end zone before possession changed hands. (Essentially the same as fumbling out of bounds in your own end zone. Results in safety.)

Pretty sure that's accurate...