Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck 4000

danlhart87

No disrespect intended for the coaching staff but I kind of hope Samson doesn't return cause I thought the o- line did better last week without him they seem to only be really bad when he is the one playing center.

The coaching staff is not gonna bench satele just like zibs when he got hurt I was so happy ... The coaches didn't even bench powers when it was obvious he sucks etc.... And mookie etc....

Why even speculate? Why, if we are going to pass for less than 200 yes per game, do we even keep Andrew. What a waste of talent. If as gregerson sain, we were offered a teams entire draft for the Luck pick, why don't we take that now from some team, get Trent Dilfer quality qb, and quickly fill out our roster next year with basically a double draft. Run the ball, play defense and win BIG. Go Pep. Lol

Why even speculate? Why, if we are going to pass for less than 200 yes per game, do we even keep Andrew. What a waste of talent. If as gregerson sain, we were offered a teams entire draft for the Luck pick, why don't we take that now from some team, get Trent Dilfer quality qb, and quickly fill out our roster next year with basically a double draft. Run the ball, play defense and win BIG. Go Pep. Lol

Will a run game win every game? Or is there going to be instances where we will put the ball in Andrew's hands and tell him to win a game passing?

Beautiful thing versatility. I don't understand the clamoring to be a one dimensional pass or run team. Why can't we do both?

Will a run game win every game? Or is there going to be instances where we will put the ball in Andrew's hands and tell him to win a game passing?

Beautiful thing versatility. I don't understand the clamoring to be a one dimensional pass or run team. Why can't we do both?

Exactly. These things feed off each other.  Take what the D is giving up. Could vary week to week. :)

I don't want to go off topic but I will . . .

When I first saw the title of this thread the first thing that came to mind was the old Milton Bradley puzzles, each size (number of pieces) had a unique name . . . 500 pieces was Croxley, 750 Oxford, and my favorite the 1000 pieces, which, interestingly enough was the Big Ben series . . . and as a side note I wrote Brady in for Bradley and had to retype it, wow football abound  . . . but the title made me think about a 4000 piece jig saw puzzle . . . okay I know its late, but is it what crossed my mind . . .

for those of you who remember those puzzles, I tip my cap to yah . . . :thmsup:

btw these were the kind of things that past the time before cable, video games, internet and so on . . .

on topic: it would be nice to see Luck get 4000 yards, if not this year, surely next one would think . . .

I can care less if he reaches 4k. I'd like to see him with 3k or a bit more with a higher number of touchdowns than last season. All those yards he had last year didn't go to well in my opinion when you compare it to the number of touchdowns he had. This system is going to automatically make him very efficient in terms of completions, but I'd like to see him really increase the number of TDs.  I don't think you have to do that by dropping bombs every other play waisting opportunities to keep drives moving.  We can continue to keep the ball moving with the running game and the short to mid range passes and working on being highly efficient in the red zone.  I'm tired of scoring only 21 points most of the time because we fail to score 7 in the red zone.  It seemed like we did a little better in the last game though.