Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fleener

coltsguy510

No one seems to have made a thread about him, so I will. He was a beast!!!!! He had 4 receptions for 69 yards and a touchdown. He should of had 2, but the "illegal shift" got it called back. He played tougher than he has and didn't seem as scared. I think that this was the beginning of a great season for him!!

No one seems to have made a thread about him, so I will. He was a beast!!!!! He had 4 receptions for 69 yards and a touchdown. He should of had 2, but the "illegal shift" got it called back. He played tougher than he has and didn't seem as scared. I think that this was the beginning of a great season for him!!

the difference in the game

He was very productive. And his body language on both TD catches (if the second had stood) showed that he had a chip on his shoulder. He just looked so focused! I love it! Welcome to the big leagues #80! When you consider 2 TD's all YEAR last season, then to almost have 2 today alone.... he's going to be fun to watch this year :D

Not to mention that very late in the game, I think it was the last drive,  Coby was wide open inside the 10 and Andrew apparently didn't see him....    his pass was WAY off...   closer to a guarded Reggie Wayne than it was to the unguarded Coby...

If Andrew saw Coby,  that would've been the go-ahead touchdown....

When Luck sees that tomorrow morning on the film review,  he's going to be sick about it....   totally sick.....