LucasOilStadium

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was clear holding but whatever......a push is way different than a grab

But if the official is going to call it on them, then they need to call it on us.

I'm angry too, but I'm also realistic. Gonzo initiated illegal contact. The Chiefs player responded. The official let them play.

I'm guessing that was within he first five yards so no call on that play.

Unless we make them fumble the game is over.

We gave the defense 17 points and they did nothing with it. Coyer did nothing to change things up in the second half.

WHY AGAIN IS LACEY STARTING????

Why does Coyer still have a job?

PS pls Colts get rid of the coaching staff after this year, no sense of urgency from them, no adjustments this game. Coyer is horrible, can't even figure out how to win when Painter is playing good..

Let Peyton be the OC, let Tressell or someone become HC, anyone @ DC & ST.

We got outcoached & outplayed by the Cheifs.

I hate the coaching staff in every way shape or form.

I can't wait to hear Caldwell say were getting better and we need to play better again for the 5th time this year...

But if the official is going to call it on them, then they need to call it on us.

I'm angry too, but I'm also realistic. Gonzo initiated illegal contact. The Chiefs player responded. The official let them play.

They only showed it once, so I may have missed any contact by Gonzo. I caught some jersey pullin but didn't get a second look.

If we couldn't win this, I can't conjure a scenario in which we can win. This defense is schematic garbage

PS pls Colts get rid of the coaching staff after this year, no sense of urgency from them, no adjustments this game. Coyer is horrible, can't even figure out how to win when Painter is playing good..

Let Peyton be the OC, let Tressell or someone become HC, anyone @ DC & ST.

We got outcoached & outplayed by the Cheifs.

I hate the coaching staff in every way shape or form.

I can't wait to hear Caldwell say were getting better and we need to play better again for the 5th time this year...

Be nice if Caldwell and Coyer were on the hot seat to win this game like KC's coach is. Bet they'd have made half-time adjustments.