Colts Vs. Chiefs Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice if Caldwell and Coyer were on the hot seat to win this game like KC's coach is. Bet they'd have made half-time adjustments.

They should be on the hot seat but they can always say, Painter didn't move the ball in the 2nd and they have no Manning. So they can always put the blame somewhere else. Colts have been beat by coaching in every form in every game this year. I love the way the Colts have been playing, players are playing solid... Coaches are horrible, they can't stop or fix anything.

They should be on the hot seat but they can always say, Painter didn't move the ball in the 2nd and they have no Manning. So they can always put the blame somewhere else. Colts have been beat by coaching in every form in every game this year. I love the way the Colts have been playing, players are playing solid... Coaches are horrible, they can't stop or fix anything.

Yep!! I agreee.

100% AGREE !!!! +1

Coaching has cost us again! Two straight games where they made ZERO adjustments!

It's what you expect when you have a terrible coaching staff, you're missing your star player, and having injuries at all positions. This game is the game that completely eliminated any hope for playoffs, and now we're destined for #1 overall pick

Edited by Andy246

It's what you expect when you have a terrible coaching staff, your missing your star player, and having injuries at all positions. This game is the game that completely eliminated any hope for playoffs, and now we're destined for #1 overall pick

I was thinking we would be 8-8 .... after this game, I am going to have to start looking at a 1 or 2 win season - todays lack of performance by the D, Clark, and the coaching staff was sickening!

As bad as the coaching was tonight, the players were just as bad.

This game could be the game that leads to major changes in the off season. I can see this game combined with the injuries and the schedule, completely take the wind out of their sails. If that is the case and we finish around 2-14 ( wow, it hurts to even type that) I think you will see a lot of new coaches next year.

As bad as the coaching was tonight, the players were just as bad.

This game could be the game that leads to major changes in the off season. I can see this game combined with the injuries and the schedule, completely take the wind out of their sails. If that is the case and we finish around 2-14 ( wow, it hurts to even type that) I think you will see a lot of new coaches next year.

Just curious... who do you see those 2 wins coming against?

I can't believe this. Colts scored the first 17 points, but the Chiefs scored the last 21 points of the game to win 38-24. At this pace the rest of season, the Colts will earn themselves the first pick of the 2012 NFL Draft, I really don't think they will finish 0-16, as in the 2009 Detroit Lions.