Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

California Colts fans

Colts Fan In L.A.

Great to see Colts fans in Cali. It would be so easy to jump on the SF bandwagon.

Yes there are Colts fans in CA.  Not as many as I'd like though.  I'm kind of caught in an area where all three CA teams fans collide.  I still can't figure out if the Raiders fans or the Chargers fans are worse.  The 49er fans in this area tend to be a bit snobby.  Every once in a while you'll find a Colts fan, it's like striking gold.

I'm going to call my brother -in-law who's a huge Raiders fan and ask him if it's blocked out for him.  For a long time now, the Raiders games would be blocked out for people in Oakland.  It had something to do with not enough ticket sales at the game or something.  If it is blocked out I'll send him a text every time the Colts score.  I'm gonna blow his phone up!

And I won't be home to watch it on my TV....    Think I'll record it and watch later...

I'll be driving home from Stanford's first game of the year....    won't get in until long after our game is over...

But,   I'll listen to it on XM radio as I drive back.....

Like all of you,  I have high hopes!      :thmup:      :thmup:

San Gabriel Valley area here. moved from L.A. city area two years ago

Hello Cali Colts fans .. 

I used to hike up to chantree flats , I loved the San Gabriel Valley back in the day we'd go up there & ride our skate boards nice black top streets coming down the hills was a blast & fast  .

The more Californians the better .   :thmup::colts: 

Yes there are Colts fans in CA. Not as many as I'd like though. I'm kind of caught in an area where all three CA teams fans collide. I still can't figure out if the Raiders fans or the Chargers fans are worse. The 49er fans in this area tend to be a bit snobby. Every once in a while you'll find a Colts fan, it's like striking gold.

In the place where I live there are lots of New York and New England fans.

I'm going to call my brother -in-law who's a huge Raiders fan and ask him if it's blocked out for him.  For a long time now, the Raiders games would be blocked out for people in Oakland.  It had something to do with not enough ticket sales at the game or something.  If it is blocked out I'll send him a text every time the Colts score.  I'm gonna blow his phone up!

It won't be blocked in Oakland when the game is in Indy. Blackouts apply when the home team doesn't sell out.

I Live in the Bay area (San Jose). someone mentioned blacking out Raider games they used to do that when they couldn't sell out their home games. but televised away games. but the home games that were blacked out weren't even able to be seen on Sunday ticket unless the red zone put it on. even now, they sometimes tape delay their home games.