Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

hard to keep up with who is on the team.

Stephen

First, it represents that fact that Grigon does not coast with the status quo. He will question even his last move if he sees something better.

Second, this sends notice to the rest of the league.....whatcha got? If you have a deal we like...let's make it hap'n cap'n!

Third, it tells the players...be at your very best. Make yourself unreplaceable.

I agree with you. That's the NFL for you. There's always going to be those 10, 12, 14 if you're lucky "core guys" who remain through a few years. You can pick them out right now on our team... other than that everyone is expendable from year to year and week to week in this league. That's just the NFL nowadays. It kind of stinks and its hard to get attached to guys.

As Vin Scully (my favorite announcer said) "He's day to day, then again aren't we all"?

You ain't seen nothin' weird yet. Just wait until February. I heard that we might start picking players out of college.

Ken, it's almost like an M. Knight Shbalamalnmalahmananalan movie. After the last "supposed," preseason game the Colts start releasing players and picking up other players. However, is the preseason really over or is it just beginning?????? Bam!!!!!! MIND BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!