Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SB : Colts 40 to 1

rockywoj

Just got back from Vegas (there for my 50th) and all the Caesar properties had the Colts at 30 -1 to win the Super Bowl. Venetian had them at 37 -1, but then I found the Hard Rock Hotel (was there to see Courtney Love - she still rocks!) and low and behold, they had the Colts at 40 -1 to win the Super Bowl!

Just turned 50 and laid down $50 on the Colts to win! $50 pays $2,000. I've only laid down a pre-season Super Bowl bet once before, EVER ... 2006 Colts at 6 - 1 for $100 bet. Colts won the Super Bowl over the Bears. $600 payoff, thank you very much.

I have a feeling about these Colts, staying healthy being the wild card. I think that, surprisingly, they just might surprise a whole heck of a lot of people this year by, once again, greatly exceeding expectations.

Go Colts!

Just got back from Vegas (there for my 50th) and all the Caesar properties had the Colts at 30 -1 to win the Super Bowl. Venetian had them at 37 -1, but then I found the Hard Rock Hotel (was there to see Courtney Love - she still rocks!) and low and behold, they had the Colts at 40 -1 to win the Super Bowl!

Just turned 50 and laid down $50 on the Colts to win! $50 pays $2,000. I've only laid down a pre-season Super Bowl bet once before, EVER ... 2006 Colts at 6 - 1 for $100 bet. Colts won the Super Bowl over the Bears. $600 payoff, thank you very much.

I have a feeling about these Colts, staying healthy being the wild card. I think that, surprisingly, they just might surprise a whole heck of a lot of people this year by, once again, greatly exceeding expectations.

Go Colts!

I was spanked pretty good by Nadine for talking about placing bets on exactly the same prop you have here. You all might want to drop this before you have red coulees.

Go Colts!

I'd bet this thread has a short shelf life .

OP is just talking about his experience, and his good feeling about the Colts leading him to place a bet in a place it's legal to gamble on such things.

He's no advocating anything, because the bet isn't the moral of his story. It's just an anecdote to go with how much he's feeling our team this year.

Why would it need to be closed?

Well, it's a legal activity that is basically advocated by the NFL, so I don't see a problem with it. If it's locked or deleted, though, I am fine with that, however hypocritical it would be for the censors to do so. :-)

Plus, as House says, I am pointing out my optimism combined with history of success, as it relates to the Colts winning it all!

100 to 1 Courtney Love does anything that resembles "Rock" in 2013. :Nuke:

Man, I was impressed by Courtney, granted, I am a big Hole fan.

Saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs 2 nights before Courtney, and they may be the new modern standard of a powerful female lead. That gig was also superb, although the Cosmopolitan pricing for two drinks is darn right rude compared to the Hard Rock ( 2 screwdrivers with tip = $40 compared to 2 beer for $7 w/tip)

Man, I was impressed by Courtney, granted, I am a big Hole fan.

Saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs 2 nights before Courtney, and they may be the new modern standard of a powerful female lead. That gig was also superb, although the Cosmopolitan pricing for two drinks is darn right rude compared to the Hard Rock ( 2 screwdrivers with tip = $40 compared to 2 beer for $7 w/tip)

For the price of a six pack and a glow stick, dare I say, you could have had a similar experience. (That's too much for drinks at a gig, how does that state/county have a fair chance at busting you?!) Anyway, my only thing about Courtney is that she sang for Faith No More for a blip in the 80's. Werid trivia, Mike Patton is a bit better..

(I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, though it reads that way. I'm teasing)

For the price of a six pack and a glow stick, dare I say, you could have had a similar experience. (That's too much for drinks at a gig, how does that state/county have a fair chance at busting you?!) Anyway, my only thing about Courtney is that she sang for Faith No More for a blip in the 80's. Werid trivia, Mike Patton is a bit better..

(I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, though it reads that way. I'm teasing)

lol

No offence taken. :-)