Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like what I'm seeing of DHB and Wayne is just wow. It's hard to believe he's getting up there in age. He looks as good as ever! Thought Thorton looked good out there also.

Maybe just getting out of Oakland is what DHB needed, wouldn't be the first player you could say that about.

The secondary is so much better than last year

Well it's pretty much the same secondary as last year.  We haven't seen Landry till tonight and he hasn't done a lot in the secondary yet so really the only other change from last year is Tolar but man what a difference he's making. 

Well it's pretty much the same secondary as last year. We haven't seen Landry till tonight and he hasn't done a lot in the secondary yet so really the only other change from last year is Tolar but man what a difference he's making.

One of those addition by subtraction situations. I think our front 7 is playing much better

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I for one don't think Nelson should be traded. He’s had a bad year, but he just needs the coaching! Needs to learn how to read blitzes and be better at gap discipline, not just pancaking people! I think (Matt-Ryan-Kelly)is making Nelson worse! A QB that can make the right reads and adjustments at the los before the play is the biggest issue! I have no idea who Colts will go after at QB, but it will be a struggle if they trade for someone other than a Josh Allen/Mahomes/Herbert/LJackson. Im not too high on many college qbs this year!   As far as Shaq, Colts need to trade and get whatever they can outa him, which I dont think would be much! A 3rd/4th rounder would suffice! His injuries are too much a concern and the fact that his love of football may be gone, I think he may retire after this year! He’s turned into former Pacer TJ Warren! More of a cheerleader nowadays than a player!   Once a new GM/Coach/QB are in place, it should only be a couple years to become contenders again! Whether it is Sean Payton or Harbaugh, this team needs a smart X’s and O’s offensive minded coach! Im ok with Bradleys defense, but we may need to replace a lot of these defensive players soon! Gilmore will want to be on a different contending team, Kenny Moore hopefully will be gone, Buckner and Stewart are good, but can disappear at times. Yannick get lucky occasionally with a sack. Kwitty is ok, Okereke cant tackle, and team is still very bad at qb pressures! That needs to be fixed asap!
    • Geez come on people!  Getting a little heated here! It’s just football!
    • Bye 24 Colts 17   Jeff Saturday was quoted saying "We gotta find a way to score points! Taylor had a strong day but Ryan kept throwing balls to the dirt and the entire OL besides Nelson struggled even though they were blocking nobody"
    • They might not be great and that would likely be the wise bet but that is often said about a lot of QBs in the draft who turn out great.    Mahomes sat for 1 year and then lit it up his first year starting.   Allen started right away. I think they made the playoffs by his second year?   Anyways, I read the post to mean years as in 3-5 and that the team has so many moves to make. I don't see it that way. If that's an incorrect interpretation then that's my bad.    Lastly, i'll stand by this: reaching contention status is unlikely to be fixing most of the holes on this team. It's likely to be from getting 1 or 2 big moves right. That can be done in a short window. That doesn't mean those moves are obvious though.
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 5,893

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 4,056

• richard pallo

richard pallo 5,187

• chad72

chad72 12,107

• Flash7

Flash7 1,780

• John Waylon