Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

I really like what I'm seeing of DHB and Wayne is just wow. It's hard to believe he's getting up there in age. He looks as good as ever! Thought Thorton looked good out there also.

Maybe just getting out of Oakland is what DHB needed, wouldn't be the first player you could say that about.

The secondary is so much better than last year

Well it's pretty much the same secondary as last year.  We haven't seen Landry till tonight and he hasn't done a lot in the secondary yet so really the only other change from last year is Tolar but man what a difference he's making. 

So did Link get hurt or did we just say hey let's just see what Thornton can do?  I am not upset with Thornton being in there I think he's playing well just curious because if Link is down too we are getting really thin on the line. 

Well it's pretty much the same secondary as last year. We haven't seen Landry till tonight and he hasn't done a lot in the secondary yet so really the only other change from last year is Tolar but man what a difference he's making.

One of those addition by subtraction situations. I think our front 7 is playing much better

Lol, I nearly forgot about Kruger signing with Cleveland. So glad we got walden and Werner over him

Good rebound by the offense and good adjustments at the half!  Good way for them to pretty much end the pre-season with the first stringers.