Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

Lol, used to do that all the time in that and the nba games. He looks pretty agile and fast for his size also. His pass coverage skills need some work. But wow, I really hope we hang onto him.

He does. I just worry about leverage. At that size, it's hard to play low.

Were probably going to have to find that 5th wr from a player who was cut from another team I think but I have the first 4 locked in if they stay healthy

Wayne

Hilton

Bey

Whalen

Rayford with the Sack WHILE being held.  IMPRESSIVE.  Also I love Butler going "what?"  That was clear holding. 

He hit him in the back with the shoulder...good pick up of the flag.  I am glad the refs are getting together and talking about this stuff and getting it right.

Man, really wish McNary would have been able to show what he had during some preseason games

Really like Rayford!!! Man I love this team. Maybe it's just me but I truly think this is one of the closest, most cohesive teams we've had. It's like they truly do enjoy each other and want to go to battle for each other. That is a dangerous team to play against! Love it!

Far cry from two weeks ago when we were in full panic mood over the Bills game hunh?

Colts are 4:22 away from going two games without giving up a Touchdown...

Far cry from two weeks ago when we were in full panic mood over the Bills game hunh?

Colts are 4:22 away from going two games without giving up a Touchdown...

mood and mode

Chapman will be the starter in no time. With him in the middle we % the run down. With Franklin they ran it on us a little better. Either way we have good depth!

From a Browns forum:

You put Weeden on this Colts team and Luck on the Browns and the Colts win 3 games and the Browns are a playoff team.

As it is the Browns will win 7 games max and the Colts 10 or 11, Weeden apologists need to wake up and smell the coffee this guy will never be more than a scrub.

This team continues to give me the warm fuzzies that started last year. Sure there is work to be done and a few issues.

But, warm fuzzies...... :cloud9:

This team continues to give me the warm fuzzies that started last year. Sure there is work to be done and a few issues.

Right with you there girlie! I seriously can't contain my enthusiasm! This is going to be a special team!

I agree Jules :)