Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

Whalen doesn't look like anything special (honestly he looks a little slow) but hey he at least catches it when the QB throws it to him that's more than we can say about anyone else who has been a second string WR so far. 

looks like the Colts are down to one healthy TE

yeah I saw Allen and Fleener didn't go tonight probably why we have seen so much of the fullback tonight. 

yeah I saw Allen and Fleener didn't go tonight probably why we have seen so much of the fullback tonight. 

and Justice limped off the field during that drive

Adongo does not look that bad

If they aren't comfortable with him playing Special Teams I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't develop a "season ending injury" that requires him to go on IR after the last pre-season game.

Oh yeah without question.  Our starting unit is very good.  We just have to keep them healthy because I think we are questionable in a lot of areas behind the starters but without question the starters are playing great. 

Keep in mind that they've done most of the damage this preseason without some key players. Allen wasn't there, Fleener missed this week and a lot of last week. Landry missed.

A healthy Colts team is dangerous.

Rayford must be making the roster you'd think.

Well Mathis, Werner, and Walden are locks at OLB.  I think Sidbury has been playing OLB as the joker and I think Rayford would be next in line at the OLBer group beyond that.  For a team that needs some help at the pass rush spot I think Rayford is making it really hard for them to cut him. 

I feel guilty for saying this, but this the first time I've actually noticed how huge Ceasar is. He looks like somebody maxed out the height on Madden

I feel guilty for saying this, but this the first time I've actually noticed how huge Ceasar is. He looks like somebody maxed out the height on Madden

Lol, used to do that all the time in that and the nba games. He looks pretty agile and fast for his size also. His pass coverage skills need some work. But wow, I really hope we hang onto him.

okay Whalen has won the job as the Fourth WR while Brazil is suspended can we all agree?

Oh yeah. I want to see him play with Luck.