Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah without question.  Our starting unit is very good.  We just have to keep them healthy because I think we are questionable in a lot of areas behind the starters but without question the starters are playing great. 

Keep in mind that they've done most of the damage this preseason without some key players. Allen wasn't there, Fleener missed this week and a lot of last week. Landry missed.

A healthy Colts team is dangerous.

Rayford must be making the roster you'd think.

Well Mathis, Werner, and Walden are locks at OLB.  I think Sidbury has been playing OLB as the joker and I think Rayford would be next in line at the OLBer group beyond that.  For a team that needs some help at the pass rush spot I think Rayford is making it really hard for them to cut him. 

I feel guilty for saying this, but this the first time I've actually noticed how huge Ceasar is. He looks like somebody maxed out the height on Madden

Lol, used to do that all the time in that and the nba games. He looks pretty agile and fast for his size also. His pass coverage skills need some work. But wow, I really hope we hang onto him.