Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeden gets too much time but the coverage is good. We're not getting any coverage sacks though.

He's dumping it before we can.  No question though pass rush is still an issue on defense.  Figures after years of Freeney and Mathis and nothing else on defense we have something else on defense and no pass rush...

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

Enh Offense has been a little out of whack since the INT on the goal-line. They are struggling to get their mo-jo back.

Defense has been great though.

Yeah they stalled a bit towards the end of the half. But both offense and defense looked good before that!

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

I really like what I'm seeing of DHB and Wayne is just wow. It's hard to believe he's getting up there in age. He looks as good as ever! Thought Thorton looked good out there also.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Without going over every part of the team I'd say technically yes. It'll take AT LEAST 2 years if the moves work.
    • QB, LT, WR (or TE), EDGE, One Back Seven player.   A team must be very good in all 5 of those spots.  A team must have one of those players on offense and defense (two players) be elite in order to be a "playoff" team.   So how close are we to that structure, and can you find those players in anything other than the first round....or the top 15.   How many years of first round picks...or top 15 picks.... are we looking at?   Maybe there is a shorter way.  Maybe we have a head start with some of those players already on the roster.  IDK.      Should our current GM be the one building it.  How many of those 5 spots has he gotten us in the 6 years he's been GM?  
    • They added a top prospect qb that was coming off one of the best college seasons ever.  If we could add a JB then we might be able to do the same    If we get someone like Levis or Mckee we have a ways to go 
    • This GM scares me when he thought Pryor could play left tackle (the most important position on the line) when you trade for a statue QB with a noodle arm. Then he also thought that Pinter could start at RG. Two big whiffs that killed our chances at winning football. Also agreeing to trade for Wentz and Ryan were both terrible moves. Also he said we are happy with our wide receiver room when they are below average and can't beat man to man coverage. These 3 things killed any chance we had at winning so thus in my opinion I do not want him to pick our next QB.
    • Id like to say anything can happen, but if you really dissect it we are poor in the most important positions.  - We need a QB, some teams spend 5-10 years looking for one, we are not immune to this possibility.   - We need a LT, we can hope on Raimann but he is a raw 3rd rounder.   - We need more weapons, the best teams in the league have at least one very explosive wide out. Pitt just doesn't seem to be on the same level as the Jeffersons, Chase's, Diggs, Kelces, Aj Browns of the world.    - We also have some ridiculous contracts tied up in the Oline in all the positions not named LT, which is conventionally the highest paid. These players are playing poorly on top of that creating some major salary cap problems.    - We are better in pass rush, but despite adding Yannick and Paye getting better, we are still very mid in terms of pass rush. We need better. Yannick is a one year rental also, no guarantee he will be back.   - We probably need a slot corner to replace Kenny and Gilmore isn't getting any younger.  
  • Members

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 643

• krunk

krunk 6,108

• Nickster

Nickster 2,966

• bluephantom87

bluephantom87 430

• shasta519

shasta519 4,518

• ClaytonColt