Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

I was referring to the whole game

I mean one stalled out, the other was a TD, and the other was luck for the D. I think we're actually showing improvement.

I'm a little concerned about the O line, especially with lack of depth.

You, me, Andrew Luck, the coaching staff, Ryan Grigson, pretty much anyone who cares about the Colts...  Well other than maybe Jim Irsay he only cares about his next tweet :).

I think we are looking good so far.  They seem to be comfortable and working together good.  Just my not an expert opinion  LOL

Okay I am good with yanking the starters at the end of the first half, line is beat up so much Luck is starting to take a pounding. 

Bigger issue is no question is what lead to the sack but I thought anytime you hit the QB in the head with the helmet it's supposed to be a flag?

Weeden gets too much time but the coverage is good. We're not getting any coverage sacks though.

Weeden gets too much time but the coverage is good. We're not getting any coverage sacks though.

He's dumping it before we can.  No question though pass rush is still an issue on defense.  Figures after years of Freeney and Mathis and nothing else on defense we have something else on defense and no pass rush...

near Int by Freeman and Toler

Bad things happen to other teams when they throw at Toler and they don't throw at Davis...me like...

The Colts played a nice half

Enh Offense has been a little out of whack since the INT on the goal-line. They are struggling to get their mo-jo back. 

Defense has been great though.

I can't take much more Kosar, I feel like I need a drink or three to understand him?

I'll trade you Kraus for Kosar and a 12 Pack of Beer...at least it's a nice voice on each side that doesn't know what he's talking about...

seems odd seeing the new guys wearing established numbers like Reed in #85, Cherilus in #78, Walden in #93, DHB in #81 and Ziemba in #63

Pagano says seeing the starters into the third depends on the injury situation and the play count which they check at half-time. 

Translation if the lineman aren't healthy Luck's done playing. 

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

Enh Offense has been a little out of whack since the INT on the goal-line. They are struggling to get their mo-jo back.

Defense has been great though.

Yeah they stalled a bit towards the end of the half. But both offense and defense looked good before that!

Yeah they stalled a bit towards the end of the half. But both offense and defense looked good before that!

yeah I would like to see the starters play one more series into the third if the o-line is healthy to see if the offense can get it turned around. 

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

I really like what I'm seeing of DHB and Wayne is just wow. It's hard to believe he's getting up there in age. He looks as good as ever! Thought Thorton looked good out there also.