Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Browns Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeden gets too much time but the coverage is good. We're not getting any coverage sacks though.

He's dumping it before we can.  No question though pass rush is still an issue on defense.  Figures after years of Freeney and Mathis and nothing else on defense we have something else on defense and no pass rush...

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

I think we got some play makers all over the field! Offense, defense even though we stalled out at the end we controlled that game the first half. Chapman is a beast against the run. Our lb's and secondary with great coverage. While Toler my give some up, dude is a ball hawking play maker. I love this team!!

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

Enh Offense has been a little out of whack since the INT on the goal-line. They are struggling to get their mo-jo back.

Defense has been great though.

Yeah they stalled a bit towards the end of the half. But both offense and defense looked good before that!

Good things happen when we get the ball in TY's hands and bad things happen to the other team when they throw on Toler, I like it...

I really like what I'm seeing of DHB and Wayne is just wow. It's hard to believe he's getting up there in age. He looks as good as ever! Thought Thorton looked good out there also.