Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 08/23 "PRESEASON GAME #3"

sb41champs

All eyes on the OL.

If we could protect Luck and give him time, there's absolutely no limit to what we can do. AFCS teams would be genuinely terrified of us if we had a solid OL. 

I want to see some big men WIN it. Win their positions, not just be the lesser of two evils. 

All eyes on the OL.

If we could protect Luck and give him time, there's absolutely no limit to what we can do. AFCS teams would be genuinely terrified of us if we had a solid OL. 

I want to see some big men WIN it. Win their positions, not just be the lesser of two evils.

Ditto

I'd say TE for me. Will be interesting to see who will get the no 3 spot. Because aren't Allen and Fleener injured? So Cunningham and Jones will play a majority of the game.

Allen is out from his foot/ankle (whatever). Fleener is suffering from a bad case of brick hands and will likely be needing surgery to replace the mortar in his joints. 

Who?

Sorry..Rayford...Caesar Rayford...

AFL/CFL CAREER:

• Played three seasons (2010-12) with the Utah Blaze of the Arena Football League where he totaled 68 tackles, 22.5 sacks, 26.5 tackles for loss, 16 passes defensed, seven forced fumbles, seven fumble recoveries and two interceptions returned for touchdowns.
  • Blocked six career kicks, including an AFL single-season record five in 2011.
  • In 2012, started all 18 games and recorded 21 tackles (17 solo), 7.5 sacks, seven tackles for loss, three passes defensed, one forced fumble and one blocked kick.
  • In 2011, Started 17-of-18 games and registered 31 tackles (18 solo), 10.0 sacks, 12 tackles for loss, seven passes defensed, four fumble recoveries, three forced fumbles and five blocked kicks.
  • Earned All-Arena first-team honors. Tied for sixth in the AFL in sacks and fourth in tackles for loss.
  • Prior to joining the Blaze, played for the Spokane Shock of the AFL and the B.C. Lions of the Canadian Football League.