Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bjoern Werner makes pass rushing look so easy. Literally just swatted away Justin Anderson on one drill to get to the QB.

Well....

It was Justin Anderson....  normally a guard, and it sounds like he was playing tackle....    perhaps a better way to put that than Werner makes pass rushing look so easy,  is that Anderson makes makes pass blocking look so hard!

Hey,  just sayin......

@andrewmishler: Whalen now holding for McAfee on field goals. This is a real drill, not just screwing around.

I love this news.....   I've never been wild when, say,  the punter is the holder on field goals.    I prefer the back-up QB, or,  as in this case,   the wide receiver.    And the one thing no one questions about Griff is his hands.    Some of the best you'll see.

Griff as the holder works for me!   Now, he's got to make the team!     (from what I read,  so far, so good....)

I love this news..... I've never been wild when, say, the punter is the holder on field goals. I prefer the back-up QB, or, as in this case, the wide receiver. And the one thing no one questions about Griff is his hands. Some of the best you'll see.

Griff as the holder works for me! Now, he's got to make the team! (from what I read, so far, so good....)

well, the punter was kicking the fg, so he was unavailable for holding duties

Wow, how bad do you have to be to have that many incompletions?

If you compare to Peyton's 2004 preseason, where he completed all passes and found time to medal in the summer Olympics I think I can only come to the conclusion we're doomed with Luck at QB. Let's trade him for and Fleener to the Pats for 100 traded in Hernandez jerseys and quit while we're ahead.

:sarcasm:

Not aimed at you House btw.... you know who you are people! 

Has a starting QB in this league ever had 6 incompletions before?!?!?

Who is this guy, and why is he in the NFL? Clearly he is unqualified.

It's really galling that we to put up with this level of play when you see Mark Sanchez tearing it up at training camp, I mean he even has his own training camp with party invites and everything. "Goodluck" Andrew what's your name finding a job in the NFL after your cut. The CFL beckons I fear. 

It's really galling that we to put up with this level of play when you see Mark Sanchez tearing it up at training camp, I mean he even has his own training camp with party invites and everything. "Goodluck" Andrew what's your name finding a job in the NFL after your cut. The CFL beckons I fear.

CFL in his dreams, he'll be bagging my groceries before he knows it.

6 incompletions in practice.....I've never heard of someone so incompetent before.

Well....

It was Justin Anderson....  normally a guard, and it sounds like he was playing tackle....    perhaps a better way to put that than Werner makes pass rushing look so easy,  is that Anderson makes makes pass blocking look so hard!

Hey,  just sayin......

Justin has been at tackle since the first minicamp. Maybe he should be moved to G,

Justin has been at tackle since the first minicamp. Maybe he should be moved to G,

Has he?   Thanks,  didn't know that.    I wonder if it's due to injuries to other players.

Because on the roster, Anderson is listed as a pure guard.   Not even a G/T. 

http://www.colts.com/team/roster/Justin-Anderson/e1500f4b-a768-479e-ae96-0c142a46c220

340 seems way too big for tackle on this team.   4 of our 5 top tackles lost weight this off-season.

Thanks again for the 411...