Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck ranked #10 by Jaws in QB rankings

loudnproudcolt

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packers won 9 out of their last 11 games. Falcons won 7 out of last 10. It's not too uncommon. I just see the whole Manning got better thing as a cop out. The Broncos lost to superior competition and lost in the first round of the playoffs. They will have a chance to prove my skepticism unfounded this upcoming season. We simply aren't going to see eye to eye on the Andy/Schaub thing. I acknowledge that 12 was a big part of the turnaround. At the same time, let's not get ahead of ourselves. There were areas he could have improved in and there was a lot of luck involved in some of those wins. Don't flame me for that comment either because our fellow posters have said as much as well. I don't put the onus on Schaub as the primary catalyst for us either. I'm just saying looking at the raw stats, which players are judged most on, Schaub had a better year. 12 threw for more yards and I think had a higher ypa but that's about it. If 12 does better next year and leads his team to a playoff win, you know you will get credit from me. If Schaub does better, I won't have a problem acknowledging it, either.

9 out of 11 isn't winning 11 in a row. and the broncos lost in the second round of the playoffs

9 out of 11 isn't winning 11 in a row. and the broncos lost in the second round of the playoffs

Inferior competition. They lost to this Schaub character you all keep going on about too. My mistake, second round but still the only game they played.

If this past year is indicative of the Andy Luck years, I too hope he is the QB for the Colts for a long time. He's following in PM's playoff shoes.

I post on another forum too with fans of every team. And even the most die hard Luck or Colts haters there don't even criticize him for losing to Baltimore on the road in the playoffs.

It's not even worth it man. It was a magical season in Indy last year and even you had us winning around 4 to 5 games in preseason.

it's ok, you Texans fans don't know much about bye weeks in the playoffs

I don't want a bye week if my team is going to go one and done coming out of it. We're one of three teams who won a postseason game in the AFC by the way.

I post on another forum too with fans of every team. And even the most die hard Luck or Colts haters there don't even criticize him for losing to Baltimore on the road in the playoffs.

It's not even worth it man. It was a magical season in Indy last year and even you had us winning around 4 to 5 games in preseason.

I'm only being venomous in response to the posts directed at me. If you have ammo in a gunfight you gotta use it. I wouldn't have to point these things out if people would just drop the whole discussion.

I'm only being venomous in response to the posts directed at me. If you have ammo in a gunfight you gotta use it. I wouldn't have to point these things out if people would just drop the whole discussion.

I am not sure what the discussion is. I have seen Texans fans on other forums even say out loud they don't think Schaub is a top 10 QB or close to it.

Even a 5th grader knows Luck has much more raw talent and potential then Schaub does.

But, so be it. Luck is in the top 10 of some list and so is Schaub. It really means nothing......

Does Andy get a trophy for playing second fiddle to that guy in Washington? Answer me that and you have my answer.

You mean the guy who went one and done as well by following Peyton's footsteps and also managed to tear his ACL in the same game?

Yeah........

See, this is how we know you are trolling. You cutely bring stuff up all the time to stir up the pot when you run out of things to say.

I am not sure what the discussion is. I have seen Texans fans on other forums even say out loud they don't think Schaub is a top 10 QB or close to it.

Even a 5th grader knows Luck has much more raw talent and potential then Schaub does.

But, so be it. Luck is in the top 10 of some list and so is Schaub. It really means nothing......

True. I have no issue with lists. All I did was post a couple of stats and then boom lol.

You mean the guy who went one and done as well by following Peyton's footsteps and also managed to tear his ACL in the same game?

Yeah........

See, this is how we know you are trolling. You cutely bring stuff up all the time to stir up the pot when you run out of things to say.

I'm not trolling and I have plenty to say. Keep the argument going and I will keep going as well.

the guy who couldn't finish the season.. I'll take luck. You have a lot of love for injury prone qb's

Have you seen SC lately. He's going to be back causing chaos in the NFC by week one. Getcha popcorn ready.

Still find it funny that Texans fans troll a Colts board. I suppose the Texans fans don't have a good enough forum to voice their frustrations about their teams inability to beat the Patriots.

The Texans haven't been able to get past the second round ever. They are the 2010's version of those Jaguars teams in the 90's that had a few good seasons thanks to a few good drafts and excellent coaching. They didn't have long sustained success however. The expectation remains the same now.

Luck>Schaub

....and it still took him that long to get a ring, regardless of playoff success in between.

I know just proving context to your early statement haha...But lets be honest the Colts under Manning were a lot closer in those 9 long years than the Texans under Schaub have been haha. I get defending your team but you can't compare the two situations, like it or not the Texan's haven't proved anything yet except their a team on paper that should be able to compete with the elite teams. Those AFC title game losing Colt teams could go up against the top teams at the time and pull off a win; like I mentioned with the losses to GB and NE earlier the Texan's haven't been able to compete with SOME of the top teams in the NFL, in fact in all 3 games they were outclassed and outplayed. That doesn't mean you guys don't have a solid team but considering they won the division the first time when ever other team in the division had a bad year and then just barely won again against a team that played way above their talent level on both sides, doesn't say much about the texan's in my opinion. Although I know we not going to agree haha   

Ripping Luck and Manning while praising Griffin.....not sure how some posters get the troll label.

Yeah, completely ignore the posts that provoke me. Expect nothing more from you guys. Well the "troll" is here to stay like it or not.

I know just proving context to your early statement haha...But lets be honest the Colts under Manning were a lot closer in those 9 long years than the Texans under Schaub have been haha. I get defending your team but you can't compare the two situations, like it or not the Texan's haven't proved anything yet except their a team on paper that should be able to compete with the elite teams. Those AFC title game losing Colt teams could go up against the top teams at the time and pull off a win; like I mentioned with the losses to GB and NE earlier the Texan's haven't been able to compete with SOME of the top teams in the NFL, in fact in all 3 games they were outclassed and outplayed. That doesn't mean you guys don't have a solid team but considering they won the division the first time when ever other team in the division had a bad year and then just barely won again against a team that played way above their talent level on both sides, doesn't say much about the texan's in my opinion. Although I know we not going to agree haha

Yep what we do best haha