Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/08

sb41champs

Taking my youngest nephew out for his birthday. There's an ice cream/sundae shop he wants to try. Plus, he's really into Legos so I will probably buy him something to put together. He's really good at it. Having a sweet tooth & snapping structures together.

I like ice cream too, but I suck at putting things together. Self help & self assembly are not SW1's specialties.  haha

Beyond that, just logging on to Colts Forum & doing cloak & dagger things in my basement. If the FBI asks you any questions, you don't know anything alright. See no evil, hear no evil, & say no evil alright...Just Kidding!  :funny:

Taking my youngest nephew out for his birthday. There's an ice cream/sundae shop he wants to try. Plus, he's really into Legos so I will probably buy him something to put together. He's really good at it. Having a sweet tooth & snapping structures together.

I like ice cream too, but I suck at putting things together. Self help & self assembly are not SW1's specialties.  haha

Beyond that, just logging on to Colts Forum & doing cloak & dagger things in my basement. If the FBI asks you any questions, you don't know anything alright. See no evil, hear no evil, & say no evil alright...Just Kidding!  :funny:

See any Black SUVs with tinted windows parked anywhere close by???? :woah:  :scratch:  :omg:

BIMHj6HCAAA1IhC.jpg

PS3, Apple Juice, & the great :colts: Forum :D

Hey TK85, does apple juice come in special years like fine wine & do you break out unique apple juices boxes on special occasions like INDY division titles & SB victory ceremonies? SW1 is just curious. Or do you drag out a special flavor for heightened intensity when the NFL stakes rise considerably?  :td:

PS3, Cran Grape, & the great  :colts: Forum here as well lol.

That stuff is tasty & very addictive CjMcGirl23. Is there a 12 step rehab program for weaning yourself off of that juice BTW? I always have to limit my dosage on that product. The sugar content is very high & off the charts. I really want to avoid diabetes later in life myself.

Maybe other juices are fine, but Ocean Spray's Cran Grape is loaded with sugar & I mean loaded. 

Hey TK85, does apple juice come in special years like fine wine & do you break out unique apple juices boxes on special occasions like INDY division titles & SB victory ceremonies? SW1 is just curious. Or do you drag out a special flavor for heightened intensity when the NFL stakes rise considerably?  :td:

Juiceboxes for normal days

Bottles (12 Pack) for :colts: Gameday

Our NFL Playoff Game last season vs the Ravens: Gallon of Apple Juice

Chuck Pagano's Return to LOS vs the Texans: Also a Gallon (Biggest Apple Juice hangover ever in my life from all the excitement)

Motts, Tropicana, & Minute Maid are the brands I drink.

Hope that clears it up for you & everyone else SW1 :thmup:

well starting tomorrow I will be playing NCAA 2014 to pass the time!!! 

Just got off Easports website looking at the reviews from the people who got it early. A lot of complaints as usual but overall the game sounds like a knockout. I'll wait for mine though and get it pre-owned. No longer spending $60 on video games anymore. Just not worth it

Except GTA 5, that'll be worth it haha

Juiceboxes for normal days

Bottles (12 Pack) for :colts: Gameday

Our NFL Playoff Game last season vs the Ravens: Gallon of Apple Juice

Chuck Pagano's Return to LOS vs the Texans: Also a Gallon (Biggest Apple Juice hangover ever in my life from all the excitement)

Motts, Tropicana, & Minute Maid are the brands I drink.

Hope that clears it up for you & everyone else SW1 :thmup:

Thanks for the play by play on your apple juice consumption TK85. Too bad you can't have Phil Simms or Joe Buck do a game telecast on the beverages you drink & your reactions during a Colts game. I'd pay premium scratch/dollars to hear that myself.  :D

Either that or SW1's reaction to the Dallas Cowboys getting crushed by the NY Giants or Washington Redskins...Evil cackle of giddy joy & exuberance. Ha! Ha!  :yahoo:

Not PG related or for the faint on heart man. I take my team animosity & pure, venomous Cowboys hatred very seriously BTW...It's an artform years in the making...

Baby making.

Sorry, typo, I meant basket making. Yeah, that.

Were you day dreaming about your gorgeous avatar again brother? Cool, I get it & I don't blame you at all.  :thmup: 30 Love...Well, it's some kind of love anyway...Just Kidding!  :lol:  lmao

haha Reminds me of that line actor Sam Elliot says riding up on his motorcycle to Patrick Swayze's bar in "Road House" the Double Deuce except he substitutes another word for Deuce that I had better not type here...

If you are still unclear as to what the Double Deuce second word is listen to Manfred Mann's "Blinded By The Light" "wrapped up like a _________ another runner in the night"...This song refers to a car trust me...but that's the phrase Sam Elliot uses in the film "Road House." 

Looking for a used car for less than 5k and finding it challenging

Yes, that is hard Nadine. Good luck. Good gas mileage, low maintenance, & not buying a lemon is more difficult than it actually sounds. Hondas & Toyotas seem indestructible if you ask me. I wish you well in your search. 

Yes, that is hard Nadine. Good luck. Good gas mileage, low maintenance, & not buying a lemon is more difficult than it actually sounds. Hondas & Toyotas seem indestructible if you ask me. I wish you well in your search. 

It's my daughter shopping and I'm trying to convince her that good gas mileage and reliability are the most important thing.........aside from not having too many owners or being in accidents

gas guzzlers are cheaper though so that's got her attention

It's my daughter shopping and I'm trying to convince her that good gas mileage and reliability are the most important thing.........aside from not having too many owners or being in accidents

gas guzzlers are cheaper though so that's got her attention

You are exactly right Nadine. Getting 34/35 miles per gallon is ideal. As gas prices skyrocket in the summer months, your daughter will appreciate spending more money now & less money later down the road to fill up at the pump. Yeah, also ask to see the Car Fax report too. I had a gas guzzler once & I never had any money either...Always filling up...Sigh...I hope your daughter listens to you Nandine. Mother usually knows best in my experience with major purchases like a car. Dad's are typically knowledge too about engines, oil changes, & tires [air pressure, rotations, & replacement of tires when necessary.]

What are you doing to occupy your time between the end of OTA's - and - training camp ??

Going to be a long two and a half weeks but then the grind starts again come July 27th.

On the website, we will have some position analysis type stuff looking at each group beginning Monday, July 15th.

half watching the Edmonton eskimos wishing it was the colts, watching the same youtube videos over and over, reading the same post on here over and over, researching every thing I can on our rookies and free agent signings

Just got off Easports website looking at the reviews from the people who got it early. A lot of complaints as usual but overall the game sounds like a knockout. I'll wait for mine though and get it pre-owned. No longer spending $60 on video games anymore. Just not worth it

Except GTA 5, that'll be worth it haha

actually, i really have no complaints on it. except the whole road to glory part. you still cant play at any position. I would like to play as a TE, offensive lineman or K or P. other then that I like it.