Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck voices support for gay NFL players

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - inappropriate

Are you seriously telling me that homosexuality is an active, conscious choice? Really?!

I don't know, I chose to like boobies. Best decision I ever made. 

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - response to hidden post

I don't know, I chose to like boobies. Best decision I ever made. 

Obviously a great choice. It's a shame women can't do the same, they'd have to be smited and exiled and sacrificed etc.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, June 1, 2013 - religious content
Hidden by shecolt, June 1, 2013 - religious content

Why? One user wrote the Truth? Or the inrolerance displayed by the other users?

I'm curious why you started the post in the first place?

We can allow that the Bible stating that Pi = 3 (1 Kings, 7:23) isn't mathematically accurate, right?  So maybe we can allow that other passages are open to different interpretations too.

I'm proud of Andrew and support him and his opinion fully.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - personal shot

Your personal belief does not equal truth ... Nether does mine for that matter but the only being intolerant here is you ! People were wrong in 60 about equal rights for African Americans they are wrong now . Btw isn't the new pope supportive of gay rights ?

If Brian was in the 60's:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mF7gTEXcQxY/UP29dLYFCNI/AAAAAAAAD9M/H6QK9eAUb5g/s320/race+mixing.jpg

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, June 1, 2013 - response to removed post
Hidden by shecolt, June 1, 2013 - response to removed post

I'm curious why you started the post in the first place?

We can allow that the Bible stating that Pi = 3 (1 Kings, 7:23) isn't mathematically accurate, right?  So maybe we can allow that other passages are open to different interpretations too.

I'm proud of Andrew and support him and his opinion fully.

Your wasting your time, why do you really think he made this thread?

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, June 1, 2013 - response to hidden post

Is it not Colts related?

I think he meant why a homophobe like you started it, if you find his views as exasperating as you seem to. You and Chris Culliver can hang out in your ridiculously outdated homophobe club while the educated world quickly goes past you. 

Not the least bit surprised by Andrew.....    (I'm a little surprised by some comments in this thread, but that's another story)

This is a kid who, by age 23,  has already lived in Europe/England for 8-10 years, and lived in the greater San Francisco area for 4 years.      He's a worldly kid.

That said,  I'm still incredibly proud of my boy!     Leadership.

Good way to start the day!       :thmup: