Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Finally met my first colts player!

Callie

I was working at the Food Truck Festival for the track last night, and was joking with my co-worker about how Andrew Luck needed to show up.

About 15 minutes later, I look over, and who else? Pat Mcafee! Finally about 20 minutes later, when I had decided to walk around snapping pictures of groups, next to the group I was taking a picture of was Pat, his gf, another guy (who I assume is a player), and his lady. They posed for a lovely picture.

Sadly, since I was working I couldn't get a picture with him, or an autograph, but the guy was nice as can be! He played cornhole for a good while, and acted like a normal guy. Posed for pictures with fans, etc!

Also, Friday happened to be my first full day living here!

:blueshoe: :clap:

Cool story, bro-ette. If I had a chance to meet any player Pat McAfee would certainly be on the top of the list. Oh, and welcome to Indy. It is the best place on Earth.

/ Autographs are nice, but you always have the memories.

// Have met various memebers of the band Gwar... pun intended.

That is pretty cool that Patty Mac came to your workplace!

Seems like a cool guy and someone who likes to party with fans.

Well, I work at the track, but the Food Festival was on Mass Ave. We just do various events throughout the city for promo!

Its a good thing there was no picture of me. I was a mess after working a 12hr shift!

Well, I work at the track, but the Food Festival was on Mass Ave. We just do various events throughout the city for promo!

Its a good thing there was no picture of me. I was a mess after working a 12hr shift!

I am still pretty jealous, I wish I lived in Indy.

Ouch a 12 hour shift, at least you got to see him so I bet that made your work day better.

I never met a player...BUT... and this is a true story (I swear on my life) ...I did meet Jeff George's gay pot smoking brother several times while I worked at a Wake-Up gas station in the early 1990's. 

I never met a player...BUT... and this is a true story (I swear on my life) ...I did meet Jeff George's gay pot smoking brother several times while I worked at a Wake-Up gas station in the early 1990's. 

interesting lol

I met Dan Muir once, he bought a futon from me. *shrugs* Harrison bought from us too( someone else not me) I guess he was a real cheapskate, he wanted the lowest price queen bed. I should've talked to him. " Marv, how good would the Colts be if they signed the cheapest talent they could find at WR?

i met george's chinese gangsta rapping brother one time

I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. Dude was like a 40 year old paper boy and he drove a creepy van, always had teenage boys hanging around him. Weird weird guy. 

This is starting to sound more and more made up as I go along. 

I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. Dude was like a 40 year old paper boy and he drove a creepy van, always had teenage boys hanging around him. Weird weird guy. 

This is starting to sound more and more made up as I go along. 

i believe you. truth is indeed stranger than fiction

Cool story!  Had a couple of friends that have met Pat before and they said hes a real nice guy.

I work at a Fedex in Arizona and a bunch of Cardinals players always come in...well the other day Greg Toler came in and was shipping a bunch of stuff to the Colts training facility.  No other customers came in while he was there and I had a nice 10 minute conversation with him.  He told me hes very excited to join the Colts, but isn't looking forward to the weather there.  Ive lived in Phoenix for 2 years now after living in Indy for 30 so I can't say I blame him.