Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3rd round pick: Who you would take?

I've watched Werner for 3 full years, he's a full effort impact guy, we're going to love him. As for the 3ed round? How about Gio Bernard the UNC running back. He's a smallest back, but man can he hit the hole and move. Lets put it this way, we can't go into next season with the running game we have now..

Definitely OL.  I guess I'll be watching for Barrett Jones, Brian Winters, and Alvin Bailey, in that order.  If the first two are gone, I'd probably take a faller at another position - maybe a CB or Safety.  I'm not a believer of WR, RB, or another front-7 at this spot.

My top 5 board for pick 86 

1. Johnathon Hankins  DT  Ohio State        If available probably wont be )

2. Barrett Jones   OG/C/T   Alabama             again if he slides to 3rd )

3. Brian Winters  OG     Kent St

4. Duke Williams S  Duke

5. Johnathon Franklin RB   UCLA

I'm kind of deflated by the Werner pick. I can't get excited about the third round because it should be another unsexy pick.

And here I thought sacks are sexy. Pass rushers are extremely rare to find...especially late in the first rd and we got the ACC Defensive Player of the year...what else could we have hoped for?? I mean...when we are watching Werner drive Locker, Gabbert, and Schaub into the dirt I will be getting a woody lol.

Oh..and I would expect us to take the highest OL or DB left on the board...unless someone really just falls into our lap.

This draft is hurting my feelings...what are the colts doing?! If we go O line get Barret Jones cause I'm sick of Satele...Poyer was also availiable but we got with Hugh?! Since we drafting at random these days maybe we should get another back up Qb how does Barkley sound?! SMH