Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Painter

jbaron04

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great play call, bad execution!!! Once Painter came in, I knew Garcon's side gets more looks. That is generally how Painter has been, more throws to Wayne and Garcon from the limited time I have seen him. Just need to connect. If he had more reps and timing, he probably would have connected. Oh well!!! :(

painter is coming in game thoughts?

I love it. Nothing against Collins as he is doing his best. We've seen Collins for 11+ quarters now and he simply can't move the ball and accuracy is terrible. Short of Painter becoming a turnover machine, I think our chances with Painter are better than they are with Collins. I can't beleive he missed the ball to Garcon! Dog gone it!!!!

Good game guys. It's funny that Pittsburgh fans had more confidence in your team that you did! I'm on record for saying that I was very afraid coming into the Colts building, facing an 0-2 team on National Television, owning the best pass rush in all of football against the worst offensive line in the league. I've watched this Pittsburgh Steelers team for so long to predict that we would come out as flat as ever and play way down to the competition. I still don't know how Roethlisberger survives behind that putrid offensive line.

Hang in there Colts fans, Peyton will be back eventually. Good showing on National Television. Can't say the same for my team, and when it comes down to it, I'm not surprised.

I'm speechless

Painter did look decent. He prob had barely any snaps in practice. He had to come in the game against a rough steelers defense. The fumble wasn't entirely his fault. Collins would of fumbled as well. Painter was 5-11 63 yards on 3 drives. Collins was 13-28 98 yards I think. He drove down the field with all sorts of pressure on him and tied the game. Manning and Wayne say painter is talented so why would I think any diff. Painter gives us the best chance to win