Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OLB Jarvis Jones visiting Colts

It could happen with Pittsburgh being the biggest threat to get him. They have bigger needs at WR if Sanders leaves. RB is a big need for them too and they may like Lacy. The other threat to take him is New Orleans at 15. They recently switched to a 3-4.

The only thing I dont like about Jones is his age though. If he checks out with the spinal issue and is 100 percent healthy I'll look past the age.

It could happen with Pittsburgh being the biggest threat to get him. They have bigger needs at WR if Sanders leaves. RB is a big need for them too and they may like Lacy. The other threat to take him is New Orleans at 15. They recently switched to a 3-4.

The only thing I dont like about Jones is his age though. If he checks out with the spinal issue and is 100 percent healthy I'll look past the age.

Age? He's only 23.

Its a lock, he's going to be a colt. Steelers need corner, RB, WR, G before OLB. He will fall to us.

What else do you have us giving up to move back into the 2nd?

My mom always told me that nothing good ever comes from so many Jones's on the same field. Only terrifying things.

What else do you have us giving up to move back into the 2nd?

I'd pick Jones...yes sir.

1. Jones OLB

2. Jones DE

3. Jones C/G

4. Trade for #2

6. Trade "

7. Thornton G

7. Hansen C

I seriously don't see a forum post talking about this yet...am I missing something? lol.

If he gets past Pittsburgh it will.

I don't think he gets past Pitt after they lost James Harrison...but I'm hoping they feel a big need at WR and pass on Jones.

I seriously don't see a forum post talking about this yet...am I missing something? lol.

I don't think he gets past Pitt after they lost James Harrison...but I'm hoping they feel a big need at WR and pass on Jones.

It's in the draft section.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/17280-olb-jarvis-jones-visiting-colts/#entry467418

But yeah if Sanders goes to New England I think they take a WR at 17.

if they dont match the patriots offer for sanders they will be down both sanders and wallace and will need to draft a WR. so dont be surprised if they go WR instead of Jones. 

It's in the draft section.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/17280-olb-jarvis-jones-visiting-colts/#entry467418

But yeah if Sanders goes to New England I think they take a WR at 17.

i can see the steelers losing out on Sanders. New England needs that go to WR, especially if the gronk has to miss a couple games due to him having or needing surgery again on that forearm.