Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/01

sb41champs

Draft draft draft...can't wait. My team looks very good heading into the draft this year. Last season there were so many question-marks and a resonating fear of the unknown. 

Nothing compares to the draft for fans. 

All depends on the year.  With the small number of draft picks we have....not as anxious for the draft (OK I am lying out my teeth)

Love the Combine to see the risers, fallers....and the "where did he come froms?"

I think we ALL were nutty on Free Agency this year.....

I even like the mini-camps....Is there going to be a Ben Iljalana sighting?  Justin Anderson?  Josh Chapman..... :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

3. Mike Mayock on NFL Network makes me feel smart everytime I listen to him & I don't shut up for just anybody. My mother can attest to that.  haha

But, if Brent, Jay Kirk, krunk, Gramz, HCF, MCF, Barry, House, FX, 100GFB, CF4L or any of my forum friends speaks I give them my undivided attention & respect too. That's the problem with listing people, if they don't see their name listed directly, they feel slighted like forgetting to thank your wife or mother during an Oscar acceptance speech...