Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time Table for mystery WR?

RealityIsLuck

We know:

Not a Trade so a FA

Irsay will tweet in 1600's fashion at least 7 times before we do infact pick him up

We do not know:

Who

When

Whats your prediction or guess as to when we pick up this Mystery WR?

Personally ...  i think Indy swung and missed on a BIG name...    and Jimmy just jumped the gun last weekend.    Getting everyone all amped up.     

I do think they tried but failed.. ...       oh well...     Now Jimmy get to deal with the aftermath of his sillyness on line.  

Who do you think he was talking about? Guy made it sound like a huge deal and now people may never know for sure.

I think he was talking about Andre Johnson. Rumor has it he wants out of Houston, and to play for a real team... that he doesn't want to have to go through yet another rebuilding season with the Texans...

jk. :)

I think he was talking about Andre Johnson. Rumor has it he wants out of Houston, and to play for a real team... that he doesn't want to have to go through yet another rebuilding season with the Texans...

jk. :)

Lol I would jump off my balcony if this was true. Oh the betrayal! It's akin to seeing Eli in a Cowboys uniform...just not right man, just not right haha

Ok I've been doing some YouTube scouting... We should trade up and snag Cordarelle Paterson in the first.. You talk about a potent passing game: Reggie,Ty, Patterson,Brazil, Whalen

I coached him for 2 years in a league similar to Pop Warner and would love for him to become a Colt. I coached Kayo Simpson who played with Buffalo and Stefon Gilmore who is now with Buffalo. Patterson was the best just ahead of Gilmore.

Ok I've been doing some YouTube scouting... We should trade up and snag Cordarelle Paterson in the first.. You talk about a potent passing game: Reggie,Ty, Patterson,Brazil, Whalen

We do not have the trade chips to trade up, unless they mortgage the future and Patterson simply isn't worth it. There are several other guys that will easily be around when we pick or even in the 3rd rd.. Trading up is out of the question.

The day before/of the draft would still be an anxious time if we haven`t gotten our WR by then.

Getting a NFL proven, younger WR should be a Priority for us, rather than gamble with the WR`s available in this draft.

Then we can address our #1 need, a pass rush OLB to develope if there is one they like.

If not, there will be a number of very good prospects to pick from.

Owner Jim Irsay reiterated that the Colts still want to add a wide receiver.

The Colts currently have Reggie Wayne and T.Y. Hilton as their top-two wideouts. They may be looking to upgrade on LaVon Brazill, who Irsay said "must develop a strong commitment to his craft." Hilton was the Colts' No. 3 wideout last year and he racked up a 50/861/7 line, so this is a situation to monitor.

-Per Rotoworld

Nothing new, but I think something is a brewing.

I coached him for 2 years in a league similar to Pop Warner and would love for him to become a Colt. I coached Kayo Simpson who played with Buffalo and Stefon Gilmore who is now with Buffalo. Patterson was the best just ahead of Gilmore.

Dude you got credentials lol but i agree would be nice to see him in speed blue