Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay

Everyone stand buy,pour strong drink...do ur voodoo,Colts need the strength of it's nation to get this wopper in the boat! DO U UNDERSTAND!?

Get Revis on the boat from his island.

haha i love it! Bring Revis here! 

There is not a single WR of a high caliber that makes true sense to me? I don't know........

I could be completely wrong.

But, Revis trade talks seem to have stalled a bit in the media from what I have read. What is going on with him?

Is this serious? What's the source?

I was just looking at multiple sites with early projections for comp picks and none had the colts listed to receive any. One I looked at said that since we signed more players than we lost that it doesn't look we will be getting any. Now I will say I don't know how valid these sites may be but I looked at more than one. I cant copy and paste right now or I would paste them. But if you go and look up colts comp picks for 2013 you will see. If you find something different let me know. I didn't go go through all them obviously.

I just seen multiple tweets saying Colts could be interested in Matt Hasselback. Cant copy and paste them right now or I would.

I would hope they would be interested. They have a QB who led the NFL in turnovers last year and they got outscored for the year. It was a miracle that they won 11 games. Luck takes the most hits of any QB in the NFL so the backup had better be pretty good. Matt is pretty good.....

I would hope they would be interested. They have a QB who led the NFL in turnovers last year and they got outscored for the year. It was a miracle that they won 11 games. Luck takes the most hits of any QB in the NFL so the backup had better be pretty good. Matt is pretty good.....

What does that have to do with a backup QB?

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, March 18, 2013 - Masked profanity
Hidden by Warhorse, March 18, 2013 - Masked profanity

W.T.F does Lucks turnovers have to do with anything?

Yeah and a large part of that was the O line. Like you said Luck was constantly on the run and getting hit. But hopefully that line will be improved. Plus with this west coast offense there will be alot more short and intermediate passes so Luck dont have to hang onto the ball for 4-5 seconds every time.

:edit: does Lucks turnovers have to do with anything?

It shows that he isn't the QB many people think he is. Add in the sorry completion percentage and one of the NFL's worst QB ratings and you do not have a recipe for a franchise QB. He may turn this around but it is a concern. Right now he is behind RGIII and Wilson in the battle of 2012 Rookie QBs.

It shows that he isn't the QB many people think he is. Add in the sorry completion percentage and one of the NFL's worst QB ratings and you do not have a recipe for a franchise QB. He may turn this around but it is a concern. Right now he is behind RGIII and Wilson in the battle of 2012 Rookie QBs.

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Yeah and a large part of that was the O line. Like you said Luck was constantly on the run and getting hit. But hopefully that line will be improved. Plus with this west coast offense there will be alot more short and intermediate passes so Luck dont have to hang onto the ball for 4-5 seconds every time.

It is also troubling that he had such a low completion percentage and a horrible QB rating in that kind of offense. If he was a bomber with those stats, it would be a bit more understandable....

It is also troubling that he had such a low completion percentage and a horrible QB rating in that kind of offense. If he was a bomber with those stats, it would be a bit more understandable....

Lol stop dude. It's like you didn't even watch colts games. All he did was throw bombs.

:jump::lol::funny::spit:lmao:facepalm:

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, March 18, 2013 - Masked profanity
Hidden by Warhorse, March 18, 2013 - Masked profanity

crawl back into your fockin hole *

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, March 18, 2013 - Quote of masked profanity
Hidden by Warhorse, March 18, 2013 - Quote of masked profanity

crawl back into your fockin hole >

Well, you may not like it but what I said about him being rated behind those two QBs is certainly true.......

I agree that he had a very poor completion percentage but he also played in an offense run by Arians who values throwing the ball down the field. Rothlesburger didn't exactly have league leading ratings either....but he was known for making the big plays. Personally I liked Arians....but I think for Luck its a good thing he isn't back. Luck was the third best rookie qb last year...but that doesn't mean he will end up the third best.

Garcon and Saturday just do not know what round we will get for them.

Thats what I was thinking. But according to what I'm seeing on different sights we are not getting a single one. I hope they are wrong. So if this is the case maybe we ought not to make a trade and just keep our picks.

It shows that he isn't the QB many people think he is. Add in the sorry completion percentage and one of the NFL's worst QB ratings and you do not have a recipe for a franchise QB. He may turn this around but it is a concern. Right now he is behind RGIII and Wilson in the battle of 2012 Rookie QBs.

Pal you are in the wrong teams forum to be spouting stuff like that out luck is amazing he had the worst o line plz go talk with fans of another team for starters go on over to the skins or Seahawks

Well, you may not like it but what I said about him being rated behind those two QBs is certainly true.......

statistically you are correct, but Luck was also playing with arguably one of the worst supporting casts last year and was asked to carry the whole team. RG and Wilson weren't asked to do nearly as much as Luck was, and its pretty easly to have high completion rates when all your passes are behind scrimmage

It shows that he isn't the QB many people think he is. Add in the sorry completion percentage and one of the NFL's worst QB ratings and you do not have a recipe for a franchise QB. He may turn this around but it is a concern. Right now he is behind RGIII and Wilson in the battle of 2012 Rookie QBs.

Umm, wouldn't RG3 be "behind" in the "race" since he's on a bad leg??

Too much? Sorry

:funny: