Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Girls Look Good!

MCurtis32

It appears the only improvements the Colts successfully executed was the cheerleading squad. There are some real stunners this year. Smuggle in your own booze, sit back and watch the ladies work. Wear those dark sunglasses so the old lady won't catch on to what your looking at. :cheer:

along these same lines..the best thing about watching Sunday's game on Tv

...was clearly the Jennifer Lopez commercials..

What's funny is just a couple years ago there was a Jennifer Lopez on the Colts cheerleaders. She was there for quite a while I think. She sang in a local band I know and I jammed with her a couple times.

What's funny is just a couple years ago there was a Jennifer Lopez on the Colts cheerleaders. She was there for quite a while I think. She sang in a local band I know and I jammed with her a couple times.

Are you telling me that the Colts release their full names?

Those poor girls must have so many stalkers outside their homes that they have to assign numbers to reserve their place in line.

My favorite cheerleader was Lauren G from the last few years. She was my biology teacher's daughter and was her mom's sub teacher a few times. She was a cool sub lol

I have an autograph from her. She and another cheerleader came to my school and performed along with Big Blue. I got to sit between them and get a picture with them. My school is pretty small though. It's a 3A.

I have an autograph from her. She and another cheerleader came to my school and performed along with Big Blue. I got to sit between them and get a picture with them. My school is pretty small though. It's a 3A.

The implication being ....... ? Who do they send if you go to a 36D? ;)

Actually I think I'd prefer Blue's signature if I had a choice. Cheerleaders come and go, but that mascot may well be still embarrassing himself for our amusement when your grand-kids are in high school.

This reminds me of a funny story. I was at a Colts game a couple of years ago and there was this guy with this really high powered camera taking pictures of the cheerleaders. Well the dude next to him leans over and goes "I know what you are doing (wink) I can't blame you she is pretty hot" and said something I can't repeat here. The guy then looks at him and goes "That's my daughter."

This reminds me of a funny story. I was at a Colts game a couple of years ago and there was this guy with this really high powered camera taking pictures of the cheerleaders. Well the dude next to him leans over and goes "I know what you are doing (wink) I can't blame you she is pretty hot" and said something I can't repeat here. The guy then looks at him and goes "That's my daughter."

I remember that story from another site. It was funny.

It appears the only improvements the Colts successfully executed was the cheerleading squad. There are some real stunners this year. Smuggle in your own booze, sit back and watch the ladies work. Wear those dark sunglasses so the old lady won't catch on to what your looking at. :cheer:

You did not by any chance sit in setion 123 of the dome did you? The guy in front of me always used to give the chreeleaders a round of applause and say "nice job ladies" always got a chuckle out of everyone around.