Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign CB Greg Toler (confirmed) (merge)

Playoffs2013

What do the great teams go after?

Who would you consider great? Teams like NE, GB, and Pittsburgh, don't go after big name guys. It's all about complimenting what you've got. Greg Toler is about 10,000 times better than Cassius Vaughn. Donald Thomas is 100,000 times better than McGlynn.

Who would you consider great? Teams like NE, GB, and Pittsburgh, don't go after big name guys. It's all about complimenting what you've got. Greg Toler is about 10,000 times better than Cassius Vaughn. Donald Thomas is 100,000 times better than McGlynn.

Exactly complimenting what you've got.

Sounds like hes more a nickle back. And he's had some injuries. Sounds like a good but not great guy. Well see and we also know Pagano knows how to work with Corners.

What if we draft Xavier Rhodes? Or Desmond Trufant? Then we have a pretty promising top three at corner.

What if we draft Xavier Rhodes? Or Desmond Trufant? Then we have a pretty promising top three at corner.

Yeah thats kinda what I was thinking when I saw this too to be honest. Or I wonder if now that they have signed Butler do they put Butler at the Nickle and toler plays opposite Davis or vice versa? Do you think that may be a thought?

Yeah thats kinda what I was thinking when I saw this too to be honest. Or I wonder if now that they have signed Butler do they put Butler at the Nickle and toler plays opposite Davis or vice versa? Do you think that may be a thought?

We'll probably use Butler and Toler in a rotation at corner/nickel, and it ought to get a lot of value out of those two. I think we have a pretty good three man rotation right now, and I would still be excited to see us get our hands on a highly rated youngster in the draft.

We'll probably use Butler and Toler in a rotation at corner/nickel, and it ought to get a lot of value out of those two. I think we have a pretty good three man rotation right now, and I would still be excited to see us get our hands on a highly rated youngster in the draft.

Agreed!