Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

statue of Peyton

ballin colt

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you'll be surprised to hear this from me,   but it honestly doesn't matter to me,  one way or the other.

I think it would be great someday for there to be a statue, or a street named after him, like they did at UT,  but I also won't be upset if it doesn't happen.   

His accomplishments will still stand, and will forever be in the record books, He'll Be in the HOF  and he'll always be remembered as One of Best to ever wear a Colts Uniform.

haha  I have to give you a "like" on this one.   This is my Favorite skit from SNL  EVER...!!!! 

Mine too. I thought of it last year actually when the Broncos were behind that bad vs. the Chargers on MNF. And that song always cracks me up so bad. Maybe Arians played it halftime vs. the Packers?

I also agree with your thoughts on statues. If it happens then fine. It not fine. I am not a huge statue gal or what not but they can be nice....

luckily I never had student debt , full scholarship undergrad and med, But the stress these days since i last worked in 1988 , well it building up yearly , even for new Drs, and thats why all look older than me 

u go to a med conference years ago and u had medical lectures,  

Now u go to a conference and u also get the tracks they call them of   all these practice management courses, biling courses, etc etc etc, evey year new laws , billing codes change, its crazy

Then proper documentation courses so u dont accidently write something that may be construed as against Stynadard of care if ever sued, think they even have programs u can buy that write much into a computer for u to make sure correct language, dont really know, if u think I pay attention to that crap when dont need it u r as bonkers as it would drive me ( LOL )

Kudos to you Barry on getting fantastic grades & getting all your medical education paid for with zero debt. That's incredible! Yes, I could see where insurance billing codes would be a daily nightmare. I have a couple of friends that graduated from med school. Residency is a very, very long session, especially if a physician specializes in a field like neurology or stem cell research etc.

Kudos to you Barry on getting fantastic grades & getting all your medical education paid for with zero debt. That's incredible! Yes, I could see where insurance billing codes would be a daily nightmare. I have a couple of friends that graduated from med school. Residency is a very, very long session, especially if a physician specializes in a field like neurology or stem cell research etc.

Neurologists are intense