Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens/49ers Super Bowl 47 game thread

Jules

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Super Bowl was bought and paid for by Roger Goodell, to send a thug like Ray Lewis, who got away with a double homicide out a championship.

Holding on the punt? The Ravens have got away with holding on offense ALL NIGHT LONG.

I am disgusted to have given $ to this NFL league by buying their gears, etc.  Just SICK to my stomach.

I am disgusted to have given $ to this NFL league by buying their gears, etc.  Just SICK to my stomach.

and now a murderer is going to win his second super bowl. This league is rigged some what. Now I can join the rest of us crazy stupid Saints fans that were saying it all year long.

and now a murderer is going to win his second super bowl. This league is rigged some what. Now I can join the rest of us crazy stupid Saints fans that were saying it all year long.

It is one thing to lose and another to get robbed.  The 49ers got robbed. If that ever happens to the Colts....OMG I would boycott the NFL.

Ray Lewis can now retire and go the * away. 

Wow, what whining

Whining? Did you not watch the game? Or at least the last minute? It should have been first and goal on the one. If that isn't officiating determining the outcome of a game, then I don't know what is. If you didn't see that then you need to hit up the doctors office first thing in the morning cause you are going blind

Whining? Did you not watch the game? Or at least the last minute? It should have been first and foal on the one. If that isn't officiating determining the outcome of a game, then I don't know what is. If you didn't see that then you need to hit up the doctors office first thing in the morning cause you are going blind

Yes, I'm sure the Niners didn't get any questionable calls...like when Flacco was clearly hit out of bounds in the red zone on 3rd down

Holding onthe end zone on the punt/not punt but of course it's not called.

Not pleased with this game.

You know what holding in the end zone is? A safety. You know what the result of the play was? A safety. It would have made absolutely zero difference if they had called it.

How many times

Yes, I'm sure the Niners didn't get any questionable calls...like when Flacco was clearly hit out of bounds in there'd zone on 3rd down

How many times did kapernick get hit after a handoff or throw did they not call it? How many times were the ravens denied 4 more chances at a td when by the rules of the game they should have. Stop trying to make arguments and what ifs. YOUR WRONG and you know it