Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Ravens/49ers Super Bowl 47 game thread

I'll see y'all after the game to talk football. Good luck to both teams. Let's hope for an injury free, exciting game. 

GO CAPTAIN COMEBACK!!! What a long, strange trip. 

Wasn't that an illegal formation on the TD pass? Looked like the WR on the far right and the guy that caught the TD pass were both on the line in the formation....which would have made the receiver that caught the TD ineligible. Hard to tell from the TV angle sometimes, though. I would like to see a view looking straight down the line of scrimmage.

Not as bad as Denver's secondary. haha

I just can't wrap my head around these lofted up throws that keep getting completed for the Ravens lol.

Yeah, we saw a couple of them when we played the Ravens.  Primarily going to Butler and Vaughn.  Vaughn would allow that kind of stuff all day lol!

Yeah, we saw a couple of them when we played the Ravens.  Primarily going to Butler and Vaughn.  Vaughn would allow that kind of stuff all day lol!

ohhh and don't forget Zbi.

Yeah, we saw a couple of them when we played the Ravens. Primarily going to Butler and Vaughn. Vaughn would allow that kind of stuff all day lol!

I assume they are better than us defensively though lmao.

There is a part of me who wants the Ravens to score more then 24.

So I can say the Colts held the Ravens to the least amount of points all postseason.

Small moral victories are small moral victories.

My God. Another lucky completed pass.

But you know what? They are making the plays to complete the lucky passes. The '9ers had the opportunity for a lucky completion off of the deflection in the end zone, but they didn't make the play. Part of being lucky is taking advantage of the opportunities when you get them.

But you know what? They are making the plays to complete the lucky passes. The '9ers had the opportunity for a lucky completion off of the deflection in the end zone, but they didn't make the play. Part of being lucky is taking advantage of the opportunities when you get them.

Oh I agree. I want some more luck with our Luck in the postseason too. :)

If I'm walking down a dark alley... I don't want to see Vonta Leach!!