Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens/49ers Super Bowl 47 game thread

Jules

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Case in point. The '9ers just had an opportunity for an interception off a dropped pass. If they pick that off, I think a lot of people would say that it was a lucky interception. They didn't make the play, though. A lot of people will call a play or series of plays lucky as if it just fell into their laps. A lot of the time, though, there is a pretty strong correlation between "luck" and execution.

9ers D hasn't looked impressive.  If that doesn't change the game is over.

No defenses have looked that hot vs. the Ravens this postseason though. They don't all suck, the Ravens are playing really solid at times up front IMO.

Now if we had the 49ers o line/run game/weapons I bet Luck could have had more then 3 points so far. It had to be said......;)

Say what you want but this guy has been running a machine this post season. The way some fans spoke of Caldwell you'd think he was Mr. Magoo.

Was he brilliant as our HC?

Hardly.

Was he as bad as some make it seem?

Hardly.

But being an OC and being a HC are completely different things. Some coaches are just better coordinators.

Was he brilliant as our HC?

Hardly.

Was he as bad as some make it seem?

Hardly.

But being an OC and being a HC are completely different things. Some coaches are just better coordinators.

Not saying he was brilliant. Just saying some fans need to understand that he was actually a pretty talented guy. Barring a handful of clock problems he was actually fairly good at what he did. I'm sure Baltimore is glad we got rid of him.

Not saying he was brilliant. Just saying some fans need to understand that he was actually a pretty talented guy. Barring a handful of clock problems he was actually fairly good at what he did. I'm sure Baltimore is glad we got rid of him.

IMO you have to be brilliant to be a successful HC in this league.

We can agree to disagree because I don't think he's that talented really.

But as I already said, he isn't as bad as some make him seem.

Regardless of whether or not it's the championship game, you can not touch a referee. Even after he pushed him he continued to run his mouth at the ref and had to be separated by teammates.

Can't allow that type of behavior.

Well, the refs just let it happen and I'm glad they did. Don't want a ejection to factor in on the outcome of the SB.

Say what you want but this guy has been running a machine this post season. The way some fans spoke of Caldwell you'd think he was Mr. Magoo.

Aww...come on. Anybody could win with Joe Flacco. All you have to do is pull a random play out of a hat and let him do the work. (Sarcasm, by the way.)

IMO you have to be brilliant to be a successful HC in this league.

We can agree to disagree because I don't think he's that talented really.

But as I already said, he isn't as bad as some make him seem.

Agree to agree to disagree. I will say this, you don't run an offense that's on the verge of breaking the post season offensive mark for scores without knowing what you're doing and executing it well.

Did anyone see this 21-6 beating coming or did the 49ers just not show up to play today

I had Ravens winning 24-13 so Baltimore can only score a fieldgoal, and Niners can only score 1 TD.

Doesn't seem likely at this juncture though lol.

Then I love disgusting

All it's missing is a stripper pole. Congratulations Beyonce, you've set women back 50 years. 

I find it.... amusing, that so many pretended to be offended by Janet Jackson's breast exposure but having Beyonce's crotch ground into our faces for 15 minutes is acceptable.