Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts workout former USC DT/DE Armoind Armstead [Merge]

ar1888

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats stay in attack mode on offense and keep a lot of pressure on opposing defenses but the key is that o-line. Brady has time to survey the field and do whatever he chooses. Hope Bruce is with the Colts next year but if not the oc must be aggressive. Was on the Broncos website and many were complaining about Peyton and the short passes against the Ravens. Fans wanted to know what happened to the downfield plays from the regular season. I believe that's the very reason Peyton hasn't had the success in the post season. He has played under too many passive coaches with that scared mentality of take what the defense gives you instead of attacking them and imposing your will. Clyde represents that conservative playcalling that will only hold Luck back from his full potential. The elite qbs of the league try to score every time they have the ball.

The Ravens played Cover 2 man and zone against Peyton the entire game, and dared the Broncos to run the ball. That is why he wasn't throwing deep. It's pretty much part of the reason we (Colts) stopped throwing deep against the Ravens as well. They didn't care about us, or the Broncos running against them.

This guy looks very good 3 different pass rush moves & a motor and a guy who likes to hit. Altough it is Canda ball I saay bring him in an give him a go.

CFL has nothing to do with it, and even then, the talent is getting better as more quality, overlooked talent comes up to put some footage together over a year or so to tryout with the NFL. 

The key here is you will have the guy for 3-4 years for less than a million per year. Its coffee money for NFL teams. It would be silly not to try out anybody that stands out. 

Well I can't say the Colts should have an advantage over any of these teams but I would say, no way would I want to go live in Philly having other quality choices. Pats have quality leadership with a pretty good team. Dallas is a bit dysfunctional but it is a grand stage even with the dingdong running it. I hope he gets a shot here and pans out for the Colts.

Well I can't say the Colts should have an advantage over any of these teams but I would say, no way would I want to go live in Philly having other quality choices. Pats have quality leadership with a pretty good team. Dallas is a bit dysfunctional but it is a grand stage even with the dingdong running it. I hope he gets a shot here and pans out for the Colts.

"I hope he gets a shot here and pans out for the Colts".The dingdong?  :funny:  ;) Just kidding!

:lol: