Packers @ 49ers thread

GoColts8818

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout the score? I dont get this game.

Yeah I know, the Niners should be kicking them up and down the field and it looks like they are about to.

GB's defense is a joke. AJ HAWK is covering Morgan and Moss down field??? AJ HAWK???? I still don't get how he's on that team when he does nothing at all, and still gets a contract extension.

Funny thing is we were planning on taking either Dalton or Kap but they were both scooped up before we got the chance. Imagine how things would have turned out then.

I'll take Luck over both. I wanted Mallett in the third round of that draft,(Hoodie read my mind(I also wanted Solder in the first)) but if we took him, we would not have been in position to grab Luck. The same applies to Colin and Dalton.

Plus we might still have Caldwell if we didnt suck all season long. Things worked out for the best

It's over Packers. Go ask the guy who gave AJ Hawk a 5 year contract extension just WHY he did that, also go ask Dom Capers what on earth is he thinking. They went into this game all big talk saying they were sick of hearing how "great the 49ers are" boy McCarthy you just got schooled AGAIN by Harbaugh. 500 yards on offense woooooo. No wait, now you've given up 550 yards on offense! WOOOAAHHHH!!!!!! Don't that feel good? Fo for the record and give up 600! This is embarrassing. Packers defense is the same joke it was last year that couldn't stop anybody. Watch the Niners run it up to 40+ points. Just think that one mistake by Kaepernick, and you're down 17-38. Go ahead and roll over just like you did last year when you let a 9-7 Giants team stomp you as if that 15-1 record really meant nothing at all to you.

God I am so disappointed in this team. McCarthy gets straight up OUT COACHED by these guys.

I'll take Luck over both. I wanted Mallett in the third round of that draft,(Hoodie read my mind(I also wanted Solder in the first)) but if we took him, we would not have been in position to grab Luck. The same applies to Colin and Dalton.

Plus we might still have Caldwell if we didnt suck all season long. Things worked out for the best

Imagine how that works out though. The Rams have the first pick instead  (we assume they still trade with Washington), Washington drafts Luck, the Browns select RG3, Brandon Weeden probably goes to KC, if he plays all season then KC probably doesn't have the first pick this year, ect.... A lot of stuff would be changed.

Most yards ever given up by the Packers in post season history. Way to go you bums! I can't wait for someone to tell me how much better that defense is this year from last year! Same crap, new year. Can't stop no one. Given up 315 yards on the ground, in RUSHING ALONE!!!

WAY TO GO PACKERS!!! WOOOO!!!! I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELF WITH ALL THAT BIG TALK BEFORE GOING INTO THIS GAME! I GUESS THE NINERS AREN'T BEATING THAT OVERRATED PATHETIC DEFENSE, YOU'RE JUST BEATING YOURSELVES LIKE THE FIRST TIME THE NINERS KICKED IT IN ON YOU HAHAHAHAHA AND THEY SAY THE SAINTS DEFENSE IS BAD, LOOK AT THIS CRAP!!!! AT LEAST WE DIDN'T GIVE UP 325 YARDS IN RUSHING WHEN WE PLAYED SF!!!