Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers @ 49ers thread

GoColts8818

Sorry but i'm not sold on Flacco.  Again all he was doing was throwing jump balls and Broncos D fell apart

I don't wanna like Kaep but he is ballin.  I wanna see 9ers get a ring, I love that D!

I agree with this. I just looked back at the play-by-play and Flacco didn't do much. He only really had one sustained drive and somehow lucked into not one, not two, but three toss-up TDs. None of those three passes were anything that other mediocre QBs couldn't have done, but they were incredibly poorly defended.

That being said, I do actually think Flacco is on the edge of the elite category, but that's not in any way based off this performance. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but i'm not sold on Flacco.  Again all he was doing was throwing jump balls and Broncos D fell apart

I don't wanna like Kaep but he is ballin.  I wanna see 9ers get a ring, I love that D!

I am torn on the 49ers vs. Ravens if thats what it comes down to. I always felt lately the Ravens are due, really really due. But, it is also Jim Harbaugh.

ugh.

Part of me wants to see someone picked on like Flacco  get a ring though.

I am torn on the 49ers vs. Ravens if thats what it comes down to. I always felt lately the Ravens are due, really really due. But, it is also Jim Harbaugh.

ugh.

Part of me wants to see someone picked on like Flacco  get a ring though.

I wouldn't mind seeing Flacco get a ring. He does get a lot of flak.

I'd really like to see Alex Smith get a ring. He gets picked on for years for being mediocre despite experiencing a revolving door of coaches and systems, lives in Rodger's shadow by no doing of his own, finally gets it together, gets injured, and loses his job! That has to be a tough pill to swallow.