Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Props to the Defense

coltsfanmilyman

Defense held this team to 5 field goals which is a victory on its own. yes I know it sucks that we lost(or about too)but this team is still playoff bound and we kept it close so that bodes well for the final week of the season at LOS.Now commence with the sky is falling threads.

They played great D. Had to overcome Moore, the Refs, and some unreal Johnson catches.

Yes PROPS!

Moore struck there too, didn't he? Here's what I'd like to hear at the airport:

Arians: "Okay, everyone board the plane. Not so fast Mwelde."

And then Irsay and Grigson tap Arians on the shoulder and say "You can't board the plane either, you put that loser in there sir!"

They allowed 22 points to a very good offense, and like you said 5 field goals is good.

The defense has been surprising good recently. Allowed 16 points last week, 13 the week before that. 

Just wish they got more pressure on the QB.

And then Irsay and Grigson tap Arians on the shoulder and say "You can't board the plane either, you put that loser in there sir!"

LOL!   But who brought Moore back?  Grigs?

Yes, in hindsight it should have been Ballard in there.  Easy call now.  Speaking of calls, why not call the Titans and pick Evans off of their PS?

Yea I was proud of the way defense played..statiscally they looked bad but they kept us in the game all the way up to the end..the offense just wasn't able to capatalize..as a matter fact I think the defense has played fairly well the whole season but sometimes they spend too much time on the field because of the offense put them in bad spots all too often..which results in them getting winded and then bad things happen..

LOL!   But who brought Moore back?  Grigs?

Yes, in hindsight it should have been Ballard in there.  Easy call now.  Speaking of calls, why not call the Titans and pick Evans off of their PS?

Evans?  I think he would end up being added to the list of guys who are banned from getting on the plane!

Poor Vonte.

The WR have been getting catches against him thru no fault of his own. They are just perfectly thrown. He is blanketing guys, and they are still coming down with the ball. Luckly he stays with the play and lets them get no further down the field than the spot of the catch...He's played great, and you wouldnt be able to tell looking at paper.

I am sorry but the defense did not play well they gave up over 300 yards to two players alone, got zero turnovers, and gave up 417 total yards of offense and almost 180 yards rushing.  No it wasn't the worst game in the history of the NFL but it was far from a good game for the defense. 

I am sorry but the defense did not play well they gave up over 300 yards to two players alone, got zero turnovers, and gave up 417 total yards of offense and almost 180 yards rushing.  No it wasn't the worst game in the history of the NFL but it was far from a good game for the defense. 

And kind of got bullied at the end of the game by Arian Foster and the Texans offensive line.

Not a bad defensive performance, but nothing to write home about. 

And kind of got bullied at the end of the game by Arian Foster and the Texans offensive line.

Not a bad defensive performance, but nothing to write home about. 

Foster and the Texans had something like 35 yards rushing at half-time they went over 100 on their first drive of the second half.  Yes Foster really padded it at the end but the Texans were able to run the ball before then.  Even with him padding it it still came against our starters trying to get a stop.  Trust me this is not a game the defense is going to feel good about it.  This isn't like the defense held the other team to 200 yards, and only gave up 14 points or something and they still lost.