Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nov. 5th. 2006

Dark Superman

Sunday night game against the Patriots.

Marvin had one of his more "marvelous" TD catches in the back of the end zone, made the catch look routine as he usually did.. But the funniest thing happened after the catch when Marvin stood up and did a little shake dance and ended up spiking the ball which bounced right off Mike Vrabels chest.. He was furious.. Then Marvin jawed with Vrabel for a second before heading back to the bench.. Cracks me up every time because for one it was totally unmarvin like to do that and two well.. It was against the Patriots.. Does anyone else remember this? God I miss #88..

I love Marvin, he was my favorite receiver of all time. So glad I got to see him and Peyton play for all those years.

The Nov 5th was the best catch I have ever seen from Marvin. And he stuck it to the Pats after years of getting destroyed.

EDIT- I am happy that my 1,000th post was about Marvin Harrison :td: . Good Thread OP! :thmup:

Edited by Tark the shark

I love it... also love the TD against Pitt where he beats them deep... Early in the game.... he scores and points way up to the crowd running across the back of the end zone, i remember seeing both and going nutssssssss.....

That was the first freaking play of the game!