Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/29

sb41champs

Which of the following scenarios would you rather see happen to our 2012 Colts team - KNOWING that the Colts CAN NOT improve their playoff seeding position:

A. the Colts make the playoffs but lose in the first round to a more mature and well-rounded team ??

B. the Colts just miss making the playoffs this season - but - secure a higher draft pick in the process ??

This is a no brainer. Option A.. even if they were to lose in the first round of the playoffs. I can't imagine anybody would consider drafting 4-8 positions higher in the draft would be a good trade-off for the incredible achievement and pride the team would feel by reaching the playoffs in the first year of rebuilding (not to mention the chuckstrong factor). A few drafting positions only makes a significant different at the top of the draft. Once you get past the elite picks at the top of the first round there's a not a lot of difference between the level of players between picks 15-25.

make the palyoffs, play the Pats, and beat them in New England.

Lollygagger,

Were you sitting on Santa's lap when you asked him to add this to your "good boy" Christmas list? Only teasing my friend. "Ho! Ho! Ho! Now, where in the bleep did Rudolf park the darn sleigh again?" haha

Lollygagger,

Were you sitting on Santa's lap when you asked him to add this to your "good boy" Christmas list? Only teasing my friend. "Ho! Ho! Ho! Now, where in the bleep did Rudolf park the darn sleigh again?" haha

I hope he parks it in front of Luck, on Sunday. He could do with some time to survey the field....