Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Ought To Be Good

WoolMagnet

Deion sanders and another analyst are gonna debate whether the Colts can make the Super Bowl (like the Steelers did when Ben Roethlisberger's "goons" were force-feeding young girls with liquor so Ben could take advantage of them in the bathroom and he missed games).

Gee, I wonder WHICH side Deion is gonna take?

Its funny how no-one was interested in talking about the Colts until manning goes down.

A bunch of drivel. This ought to be entertaining.

Hey Deion, whats the matter? You still sore about the time our PUNTER ran you down?

Oh god.

Now Deion is saying Haynesworth and Ocho are gonna put NE "over the top".

It never ends. Does he listen to what he says?

You would think a guy that is that in love with that team or that coach would have played for that team or coach at some point but he never did. I guess Hunter did more damage than we ever thought...

I wish I got paid to puke up year after year of inaccurate predictions based on favoritism,bias, and guessing what players will do. They say one thing: such and such will have a GREAT game bc he's apart of the popular storyline this week and bc someone told me to say this. THIS GUY IS ON FIRE! Cut to next week after said player/team loses: Oh well this person doesn't have what It takes to get it done. NEXT! It took me awhile but everything that comes out of any talking heads mouth are lies in a pretty bow. Good or bad. We know NOTHING about anything until the season starts and teams actually play!!!!!!!! Even then I still wouldn't care what any of them had to say

Anyone still remember when Mooch called him out during that post game on the set interview with Manning after last years Tennessee game, boy he must've felt on the spot.

Mooch-"Don't listen to Deion"

Manning-*Looks over and acts like he doesn't know that Deion is biased against him*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doR5SSuf6kg&feature=related

Go to 7:00 if you don't want to watch the whole interview lol

I can't stand Deion, and I've never understood his hate against the Colts. I guess it is the punter thing! lol

I seem to remember back after Baltimore dropped him and Indy was really improving, he was hinting to the media he wanted to play for Indy only to find "crickets" from the Colts.

Anyone still remember when Mooch called him out during that post game on the set interview with Manning after last years Tennessee game, boy he must've felt on the spot.

Mooch-"Don't listen to Deion"

Manning-*Looks over and acts like he doesn't know that Deion is biased against him*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doR5SSuf6kg&feature=related

Go to 7:00 if you don't want to watch the whole interview lol

Manning probably doesn't because I doubt he ever listens to Deion.