Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eric Berry has equine phobia

BayAreaBronco

Very tough illness.....just like those afraid of dogs. I was attacked by a dog when little, but luckily was never scared of dogs...went on to rescue hundreds after Katrina, Here is some info.

http://www.allaboutc...y/equinophobia/

Also I would recommend Mr. Berry spend some time with one of the smartest nicest horses ever. :) This is also good for Grigson and Elway.......he cannot play for the Colts or Broncos. BTW....He may be afraid of Elway...he is equine-esque.(Nothing to whinney about however :)......here is a nice horse Eric.......good horsey! :coltshorse: :coltshorse: :coltshorse:

mr‑ed.jpg

Edited by BrentMc11

“Aw heck nah, there go that horse. I don’t **** with that horse.”

“The horse. I gotta wait ’til the horse pass. I don’t mess with horses, bruh. Straight up. Might come over here and throw a tantrum.”

“Hold up, coach, that horse out there. That horse. Oooh, she need to go on ahead with that horse. I don’t fool with no horses, boy. heck nah.”

lol haha

Look at the top of the web page, :lol:, kissing Suzy Kobler, that's great.

Yeah, glad you noticed. It's a fun place to visit.

Very tough illness.....just like those afraid of dogs. I was attacked by a dog when little, but luckily was never scared of dogs...went on to rescue hundreds after Katrina, Here is some info.

http://www.allaboutc...y/equinophobia/

Also I would recommend Mr. Berry spend some time with one of the smartest nicest horses ever. :) This is also good for Grigson and Elway.......he cannot play for the Colts or Broncos. BTW....He may be afraid of Elway...he is equine-esque.(Nothing to whinney about however :)......here is a nice horse Eric.......good horsey! :coltshorse: :coltshorse: :coltshorse:

mr‑ed.jpg

LOLOLOL. They picked the photo of Elway looking particularly equine. Do the Colts have a live horse come out like Denver? If so, too bad the KC game is not in Indy.

Interesting, we all have phobias I guess. In all honesty, I have Coulrophobia, a fear of clowns. Even as a little kid, they freaked me out. I can watch a parade, but clowns need to stay the bleep away from me man.

http://phobias.about.com/od/introductiontophobias/a/clownphobia.htm

Yes, for the record, I can listen to this Smokey Robinson song without breaking into a cold sweat. :thmup:

John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer who wore makeup and dressed like a clown too.

tumblr_ly4cupsnCN1qgulpco1_500.jpg

gacypogotheclown.jpg

I'm not big on horses or cows either. I get where he's coming from. I can't be around them or ride them or whatever but I always have a certain uneasiness around them.

One time I was surveying I was in the middle of a farm. My gun man told me to turn around slowly and take a look. As I turned there were about 6 horses all standing in a C around me all within about 10ft. Just looking at me. As if to says "wassup". That was pretty weird. It was like a pack of dogs coming over to protect there stuff....I'm just not to keen on being surrounded by things bigger than me.

I'm not big on horses or cows either. I get where he's coming from. I can't be around them or ride them or whatever but I always have a certain uneasiness around them.

One time I was surveying I was in the middle of a farm. My gun man told me to turn around slowly and take a look. As I turned there were about 6 horses all standing in a C around me all within about 10ft. Just looking at me. As if to says "wassup". That was pretty weird. It was like a pack of dogs coming over to protect there stuff....I'm just not to keen on being surrounded by things bigger than me.

Thanks for sharing your story IndyTrav. I'm glad to hear that you weren't hurt or injured at all. Yes, generally speaking, being cautious and careful around animals that are bigger than you is always a sound policy & a good idea.

Chromatophobia?... The fear of colors!? Why would someone have a fear of colors!?

"AHH! When I close my eyes I see the color black!"

::Opens eyes::

"AHH!"

::Shuts eyes again::

What if a person specifically had a paralyzing fear of the color black? Forget counting sheep...You'd never fall asleep...Spooky isn't it? Boo! :oops::omg::Yikes:

Call the phobia "El Diablo Complex" since the devil is usually referred to as the "Prince Of Darkness" and associated with evil thoughts, deeds, & actions on average.

large.jpg