Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I believe Delone Carter will have a big game against the Jags

schwamm

Based off of yesterday's presser I think BA doesnt fully trust Carter in terms of his decision making....I think he sees his talent but Carter hasn't applied hisself to the point of reaching his full potential....

Methinks you may be taking my thread a touch too seriously...

I don't know if it has much of a chance to be true, and have no particular reason to make such a statement...

I just want to be able to come back next week and proclaim myself as a genious if somehow he does well...

:goodluck:

Delone is running hard and holding onto the ball. I hope your prediction comes through with a twist: That Donald Brown is healthy, Vick Ballard is healthy, and they ALL run hard, catch the swing pass....and help protect the ROTY!!!! GO GOLTS! GO SCHWAMM :) :pass: :yahoo:

B.A. doesn't like Carter, so that won't happen. Jags for some stupid reason give us fits (ALWAYS), remember the former Atlanta and Denver head-coach's daughter's husband is or was the kicker and he kicked that ridiculous Field Goal to beat us at home several years back (i remember it because i was driving through the corn-fields of IOWA on way back to Indiana), anyway, i hope we kick their tales but it is not likley.

anyway, it was dan reeves' daughter's husband

B.A. doesn't like Carter, so that won't happen. Jags for some stupid reason give us fits (ALWAYS), remember the former Atlanta and Denver head-coach's daughter's husband is or was the kicker and he kicked that ridiculous Field Goal to beat us at home several years back (i remember it because i was driving through the corn-fields of IOWA on way back to Indiana), anyway, i hope we kick their tales but it is not likley.

anyway, it was dan reeves' daughter's husband

I thought it was Goober's cousin Gomer's barber Floyd's (Hello Andy)deputy friend Barney's girlfriend Thelma Lou's Girlfriend Helen Crump's accountant Howard Sprague that kicked that field goal......or was it....OK I quit :)

Carter needs some touches!!! GO :coltshelmet: :coltshelmet: :coltshelmet:

I have been calling for more carries for Carter all season. Carter is the kind of back that can wear a defense down but he needs 20 carries in order to do this. I know he will not get 20 carries but, the more carries he gets the better he will be. Carter runs really hard and can move the pile, all he needs is a chance, doesn't look like he will ever get that chance but,. if he is given a chance I believe he will put up big numbers. He can get yards when there is no hole, very powerful, and good speed for a guy his size (238 lbs). Arians please give this guy a chance to see what he can do, if nothing else, we can see if he is a player we need to hold on to for the future. Give Carter the rock and he will have a big game. He is faster than Ballard and more powerful than Ballard or Brown. I like all three of our backs, this is no indictment of Ballard or Brown i (like all three) still believe Brown is our best back and I love how Ballard plays with the heart of a lion, I just believe Carter can bring even more to this backfield. I think this is the three best backs we have ever had, all three bring something different and all three are very capable of leading this team. Using all three will keep fresh legs on the field at all times. Before you start bashing, I know Carter will not get his share of the carries but I believe that if he did it would only make the team better and give the opposing teams more to have to gameplan for and this would be a positive for the Colts. "GO COLTS"