1. 1. Who was the best OL?

• Castonzo
    • Linkenbach
    • Shipley
    • McGlynn
    • Justice
    • Hills
    • All

Linkenbach...and no I'm not joking I'm serious lol I told you I had a good feeling with him at guard and people blew me off lol

Credit to him he had a very good game today. Justice and Castonzo both gave up sacks today (although Castonzo more than held his own with one of the best pass rushers in the NFL) . Shipley had a false start. Hills played one play so I think you can make a strong case that McGlynn and Link had the best games today.

Credit to him he had a very good game today. Justice and Castonzo both gave up sacks today (although Castonzo more than held his own with one of the best pass rushers in the NFL) . Shipley had a false start. Hills played one play so I think you can make a strong case that McGlynn and Link had the best games today.

good points

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He seems like he was a college player that may have been thrust into a starting role because of natural gifts, perhaps without full immersion into the programs.  He improved his accuracy at least a little bit in the short time he received NFL coaching, so maybe with attention to S&C, he'll make some noticeable jumps in that area too.
    • Amazing how MPJ had a season that helped him solidify a huge bag and Downs had a really good rookie season that has everyone excited for next season, yet Minshew is somehow responsible for holding back Pierce.   Pierce is not an elite athlete (at least by NFL WR standards). He's not a good route runner. He doesn't win his routes often (#124 in the NFL last year in route win rate). He struggles to separate. What about AP says "great upside"?    With the Colts drafting a WR in R2 who can offer a similar skillset...and likely more...the writing is on the wall that they are looking for more upside than just effort and blocking at WR2.  
    • AR even admitted he wasn't fully ready for the speed and power of NFL players. So I would think strength and conditioning is going to be a huge priority this summer.   Not to get all doom and gloom, but I hope he's not one of those guys who gets hurt all the time. Between his Sr year of HS and 4 games into his NFL career, he has at least suffered two AC sprains, a torn meniscus and multiple concussions. That might not seem too bad, until you realize it doesn't even encompass 30 starts at QB. That's less than two full seasons in the NFL. And if a player had that many injuries across 2-3 years in the NFL, I think people would view him differently than they do AR.   But that said, it's prob just as likely he ends up like Stafford and this is a just a bump in the road to a long career.    
    • Pierce had most snaps as a WR in the league and Pittman was fourth. Hopefully fewer snaps will keep them fresher. They are both great blockers so the other guys are going to have to show the ability to block to win those snaps.
  • Members

• Colt.45

Colt.45 2,417

• smittywerb

smittywerb 1,465

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 897

• Bbswatching

Bbswatching 15

• KB

KB 1,149

• Restinpeacesweetchloe