Winston Justice T: Full Participation in Practice, Probable

Austin Collie WR: Full Participation in Practice, Probable

Mike McGlynn G: Limited Participation in Practice, Questionable

Joe Reitz G: Did Not Participate In Practice, Out

Cory Redding DE: Did Not Participate In Practice, Questionable

Pat Angerer LB: Did Not Participate In Practice, Out

Dwight Freeney LB: Full Participation in Practice, Questionable

Samson Satele C: Limited Participation in Practice, Questionable

Im worried that Satele and McGlynn are questionable for the game, also is exciting that freeney had full participation in the practive and once again redding injured? He is very valuable on our defense!!

This is the link: http://www.nfl.com/injuries?team=IND

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Injury Report...DNP- P.Angerer D.Freeney J.Reitz. LTD-none. FULL- S.Satelle C.Redding A.Collie W.Justice M.McGlynn

looks like Satele will be ready for sunday so I expect Essex to take over for Olsen Sunday and McGlynn back at RG

LT Castonzo LG Essex C Satele RG McGlynn RT Justice is what im hoping for sunday.

That line sounds more Promising imo

We'll really need Redding out there. He played amazing last week, I didn't even see him get hurt?

Nice to see Freeney in full participation, kind of shocking. I don't see him playing, but if he does that'd be great!

Seems Satele & Justice will be back which is good.

SO glad Essex will probably be taking Olsen's spot!!!

This is the injury report for week 3, against jacksonville jaguars:

Winston Justice T: Full Participation in Practice, Probable

Austin Collie WR: Full Participation in Practice, Probable

Mike McGlynn G: Limited Participation in Practice, Questionable

Joe Reitz G: Did Not Participate In Practice, Out

Cory Redding DE: Did Not Participate In Practice, Questionable

Pat Angerer LB: Did Not Participate In Practice, Out

Dwight Freeney LB: Full Participation in Practice, Questionable

Samson Satele C: Limited Participation in Practice, Questionable

Im worried that Satele and McGlynn are questionable for the game, also is exciting that freeney had full participation in the practive and once again redding injured? He is very valuable on our defense!!

This is the link: http://www.nfl.com/injuries?team=IND

I have checked everywhere even the link above that you listed Freeney is listed as did not participate and I saw were Freeney is not expected to return until Green Bay along with Angerer and Reites

I have checked everywhere even the link above that you listed Freeney is listed as did not participate and I saw were Freeney is not expected to return until Green Bay along with Angerer and Reites

I just checked it once again and they changed almost everything, they edited it.

We'll really need Redding out there. He played amazing last week, I didn't even see him get hurt?

Nice to see Freeney in full participation, kind of shocking. I don't see him playing, but if he does that'd be great!

Seems Satele & Justice will be back which is good.

SO glad Essex will probably be taking Olsen's spot!!!

I didn't see Redding get hurt either????? I don't get why he is always on the injured list???? Is he going to be one of the "made of glass" players at his current age of 29 and we just have to keep watching him go to the sidelines in pain??? I don't get his injuries up to this point and maybe someone can explain why he is always injured. Wasn't he always injured on the Ravens and then his former team before that. I did some googling and saw lots of hits on his previous injuries. pretty scary to rely on a guy like that --- perhaps he can shake it off and continue to be healthly and these injury issues will go far far away. very frustrating.