Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The return of the sherriff

oldunclemark

The countdown is on.......only an hour or two now...for Peyton Mannng's return....

Some never thought he'd be back.....and they had good reason...but I'm glad he's still playing.

Just like when he was in Indy....

I suggest everybody tape every game...like a lot of us did with Michael Jordan.....

He is a living legend

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The countdown is on.......only an hour or two now...for Peyton Mannng's return....

Some never thought he'd be back.....and they had good reason...but I'm glad he's still playing.

Just like when he was in Indy....

I suggest everybody tape every game...like a lot of us did with Michael Jordan.....

He is a living legend

I am anxious, excited, and grateful that he is still playing. The butterflies are circling in my stomach, and I am "cautiously optimistic" for tonight's game.

I am anxious, excited, and grateful that he is still playing. The butterflies are circling in my stomach, and I am "cautiously optimistic" for tonight's game.

Oh man..I hear you.....

I wa s excited for the Colts-Bears...but I'm very anxious about Manning.....and his return

Its like he's a relative.....(uncle peyton) who'se going out on the track to race Jeff Gordon.

I hope he wins but I hope there's no crashes, too. Know what I mean?

Oh man..I hear you.....

I wa s excited for the Colts-Bears...but I'm very anxious about Manning.....and his return

Its like he's a relative.....(uncle peyton) who'se going out on the track to race Jeff Gordon.

I hope he wins but I hope there's no crashes, too. Know what I mean?

Not Uncle Peyton, more like "son" Peyton... but yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

he drove the team down the field, with no huddle, end result a TD. That part NOT surprising. :)

this looks exactly like the sort of game manning will take hold of in the second half

Agreed. He will figure out where the blitzes are coming from and what kinds of coverages they are using, then go out and shred them