Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck back in 2018

azcolt

58 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Count on it. If the meddling owner didn’t let his new GM hire a coach for 2017, why would he allow it after a season without Luck when no coach could win many games?

You do realize Ballard let pagano stay just to see how he does and stuff like 

Without Luck, we are probably only winning about 3-4 games this year. That’s enough to part ways with Chuck. 

If Luck returns in week 12 (after bye) and wins 3 of 5 games then we finish with around 6 wins (rough end to our schedule too). That’s enough to part ways with Chuck. 

Barring Luck coming back soon and taking us on a long winning streak; Chuck’s future is not in Indianapolis. 

I think it’s possible that Chuck doesn’t even finish the season. I believe he could be fired at the 10 loss mark, and we will reach that milestone with 6 more losses. If we lose the next 6 then it would include losing at home to Tennessee, and will close out November. We could have an interim coach for the month of December. 

2 hours ago, azcolt said:

Count on it. If the meddling owner didn’t let his new GM hire a coach for 2017, why would he allow it after a season without Luck when no coach could win many games?

What is the point of this thread? Are there not enough threads where this opinion is being expressed that another is really needed???

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

What meddling by Irsay is the OP even talking about? Did I miss something?

Exactly. Without a link or any supporting "material" this is basically just another bash Pagano thread and the title makes it misleading...

Locking...