Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AP TRADED

csmopar

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

So what? Even in his great playing days he wasn't a tackle buster as much as he was a runner who used his eyesight to run, not his muscle. Running through arm tackles because not too many could put a body on him.

You are saying he was easy to bring down? I know you are not. I'll agree he could pick his holes and few could catch him when he did but he dragged many players on his back a well.

20 minutes ago, King Colt said:

You are saying he was easy to bring down? I know you are not. I'll agree he could pick his holes and few could catch him when he did but he dragged many players on his back a well.

That is not what I said. You seem not to comprehend what I said.

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

I take it you didn't watch the game.  He looked great today.

What he was traded for is irrelevant.   The saints didn't use him to his strengths

57 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

He had 130 yards today.

I am very happy for Peterson. The Saints were not a good fit for him. He looked a lot better today. I hope that continues.

12 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

That is not what I said. You seem not to comprehend what I said.

You said he was not a tackle buster and he was just that. As usual, you are wrong. Trust me, there is nothing you ever post that is above or beyond anyone's level of comprehension. 

3 minutes ago, King Colt said:

You said he was not a tackle buster and he was just that. As usual, you are wrong. Trust me, there is nothing you ever post that is above or beyond anyone's level of comprehension. 

No, trust me. If what I said needs explaining to you it would be a waist of time because all you want to do is argue. No thanks, I'll pass.

Max Kellerman just stated his case on AP and it is the same as mine but don't feel too bad all you posters that are wrong, the loud mouth Steve A. Smith agrees with you!!!!

Here are some numbers for all you nay sayers to digest

Saints running backs numbers for four games this year:

Kamara 15-83 yds.= 5.5/carry

Ingram  42-170yds.= 4.0/carry

AP        27-81 yds. = 3.0/carry <(loser)

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Max Kellerman just stated his case on AP and it is the same as mine but don't feel too bad all you posters that are wrong, the loud mouth Steve A. Smith agrees with you!!!!

Both those two players above him are known to be pass catchers so you have to account for that. With AP you automatically know he's in to run the ball easy to adjust 

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Because when AD was in they knew it was a running play.    Not tough to figure out.   Kellerman doesn't know much about football

On 10/10/2017 at 12:29 PM, BloodyChamp said:

Honestly...I'd cheer the heck out of the Cardinals if they could get it together. A bunch of 35+ year olds whoopin up on everybody lol!

AP knows all too well about beating kids.  

He's a veteran.  

But yeah let's cheer for that guy. 

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

Peterson as a cardinal

26-134.=5.2 yards per carry

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Because when AD was in they knew it was a running play.    Not tough to figure out.   Kellerman doesn't know much about football

Yes you are correct and that is why he makes a living at knowing what he knows in the sports world and you make a living at ??????

18 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Yes you are correct and that is why he makes a living at knowing what he knows in the sports world and you make a living at ??????

He is a boxing analyst's.     His job on first take is to argue with Steven A.  That show has nothing to do with sports analysis.    Most of us with jobs can't even watch that show.  

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, NFLfan said:

I am very happy for Peterson. The Saints were not a good fit for him. He looked a lot better today. I hope that continues.

Hey...I can admit if I was wrong...he looked like a totally different person. Maybe just being happy and wanted kinda perked him up. I did not see the speed and desire in NO. I hope he excels too. Maybe living in Larry Fitzgeralds guest house is all it took....of course I'd probably feel rejuvenated to if that was the case for me.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, dgambill said:

Lol...yep my Psychology professor once said the first sign of a losing argument was ad hominem attack during a debate etc....attack the person and not what is said....I believe you are correct in this new age...its attack the spelling or grammar on the internet if you can't refute was has been said.

When you do something, anything do it correctly. It is your brand, your label. When it comes to simply typing a sentence if it is too demanding to check what you just did then that is proof enough you don't care what you just did so why give it a single degree of respect?

49 minutes ago, King Colt said:

When you do something, anything do it correctly. It is your brand, your label. When it comes to simply tying a sentence if it is too demanding to check what you just did then that is proof enough you don't care what you just did so why give it a single degree of respect?

I'm not a fan of Grammar Nazis, but the irony here is just too much for me to resist.

Did you mean to type "typing" instead of "tying"?  And shouldn't there be a comma after "sentence" and both "did"s?

I'm assuming that you didn't take your own advice and did not check what you just did.  Which means you don't care and didn't give a single degree of respect to your own post.  :scratch:

:hat:

37 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I'm not a fan of Grammar Nazis, but the irony here is just too much for me to resist.

Did you mean to type "typing" instead of "tying"?  And shouldn't there be a comma after "sentence" and both "did"s?

I'm assuming that you didn't take your own advice and did not check what you just did.  Which means you don't care and didn't give a single degree of respect to your own post.  :scratch:

:hat:

The above from the desk of Mr. Cartoonie.

3 hours ago, King Colt said:

When you do something, anything do it correctly. It is your brand, your label. When it comes to simply typing a sentence if it is too demanding to check what you just did then that is proof enough you don't care what you just did so why give it a single degree of respect?

That's fine...I'm not going to kill people on grammar on the internet when most people are responding with a phone that they are constantly having it auto-correct (incorrectly) what they are trying to say 3 and 4 times per word. It's exhausting personally. Yes. I could go back through and proof read every post I am making for any mistake but perhaps unlike you it is not a worthy use of my time. This is not work or school and as such this is a casual board to get a point across or have a casual conversation. Thus I will treat it as such and those that want to take it more seriously may. Feel free to ignore my posts because of my occasional misspelling and poor grammar. It's your right....but I think you will have few people to converse with if you decide to hold people on this board to such a high standard.

I still stand by my point. When people pick away at sentence structure or start calling names while ignoring the content and the facts of what is posted everyone can see exactly what they are doing. It's clear as day and it doesn't work. When you fail at being able to overcome the person's claims and argument then you attack something you can clearly find a fault with...spelling/grammar. It's an easy way to get a win because everyone makes those errors. Just like we see people in debates just change the subject or deflect by tearing down the character of someone else or attacking them personally because that is easier to do then refute what they are saying.

19 hours ago, dgambill said:

That's fine...I'm not going to kill people on grammar on the internet when most people are responding with a phone that they are constantly having it auto-correct (incorrectly) what they are trying to say 3 and 4 times per word. It's exhausting personally. Yes. I could go back through and proof read every post I am making for any mistake but perhaps unlike you it is not a worthy use of my time. This is not work or school and as such this is a casual board to get a point across or have a casual conversation. Thus I will treat it as such and those that want to take it more seriously may. Feel free to ignore my posts because of my occasional misspelling and poor grammar. It's your right....but I think you will have few people to converse with if you decide to hold people on this board to such a high standard.

I still stand by my point. When people pick away at sentence structure or start calling names while ignoring the content and the facts of what is posted everyone can see exactly what they are doing. It's clear as day and it doesn't work. When you fail at being able to overcome the person's claims and argument then you attack something you can clearly find a fault with...spelling/grammar. It's an easy way to get a win because everyone makes those errors. Just like we see people in debates just change the subject or deflect by tearing down the character of someone else or attacking them personally because that is easier to do then refute what they are saying.

Well said (written), as usual. His comment to Lucky Colts Fan (LCF) is a great example of that. He (KC) criticized others for making spelling  and grammatical errors. LCF pointed out where he made those same errors. Instead of admitting that he was wrong, he ignored the point and called LCF a name. :thinking: 

As you wrote earlier, resorting to name-calling is the first sign that someone has lost an argument. 

20 hours ago, dgambill said:

I make mistakes all the time just due to typing fast and once I hit send, if I don't correct the mistake and someone quotes me it's too late to correct it.