Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano Post Game Conference

TKnight24

2 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Who did he single out,?? I personally like how hes acting! I have heard him voice displeasure for units saying they need to get better, its unacceptably.Which it is. I have not heard him say, so&so sucks? Am i missing something?

Have you watched the press conferences?

7 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

I had to actually think about what you were saying for a second. 

I am so stuck on the Dallas and Detroit games, that I completely forgot about the Steelers game coming up. I am usually very good about moving on to the next game, especially in the preseason.

I am starting to realize that our situation is worse than what most people want to admit. I think I have known it for a while too; just needed to accept it. Like I said in another thread, we need a royal flush to be the last team standing this year. 

At one point in the game tolzien had 9 yards passing and we hadn't gotten one first down. Meanwhile dak didn't see a third down for a good while. Morris needs to be seen with the 1s. He moves the ball better than tolzien who looks like kerry collins out there. Even Painter moved the ball better.

Just now, Stephen said:

At one point in the game tolzien had 9 yards passing and we hadn't gotten one first down. Meanwhile dak didn't see a third down for a good while. Morris needs to be seen with the 1s. He moves the ball better than tolzien who looks like kerry collins out there. Even Painter moved the ball better.

We have five 3rd down conversions this preseason. 

1 for 12 in the Dallas game. 

4 for 18 in the Detroit game.

Our third down efficiency is 17% (5 for 30).

Plenty of three and outs in there too. 

5 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

I wonder what it was when painter and collins ran the offense. Currently we look like the worst offense in the league with tolzien under center

9 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

This D will be toast come regular season when Tolz goes 3 and out 75% of the time.

8 minutes ago, IinD said:

This D will be toast come regular season when Tolz goes 3 and out 75% of the time.

Indeed. Tolzien doesn't push the ball down field enough. Walker does but will miss a receiver by five to ten yards. Morris is the only qb to pass eye test. He will throw ints but also tds something tolzien and walker cant do.

2 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

Hopefully I did not come off wrong in my response. I figured you were just brainstorming out-loud. I was doing the same.

I certainly understood your logic. :)

Oh no, you didn't come off wrong. I got your meaning lol. It was all good. 

2 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

Have you noticed a change in Pagano's demeanor?

Yea I like it, Not sugar coating it, says it as it is. Its a tough year for him, a lot of pressure and his Qb is out. People wanted a tougher guy here you go!! I have ZERO PROBLEM with what he said. It was a disgusting effort yesterday. But its still pre season!!

I think Pagano realizes what Chris Ballard and Irsay realizes as to the quality of their players and coaching staff. The next two weeks is rev up time and Scott Tolzien is not what they thought they had as a backup. Watch his short throw on the first two drives. The guy has no guts.

It might be interesting if they would consider CK at this point. I can see Ballard pulling that trigger if Irsay gives him the green light. He is the answer to a poor OL and his escapability and arm is a sure thing.

PS: Forget about the politics... and Goddell....win baby win!