Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew is the definition of elite

The first set of videos were mainly Luck to Dorsett. I know quite a few around here are ready to move on from the guy, but I'm excited to see year 3 from Dorsett. It took Reggie 3 years to finally hit stride and the same could happen for Dorsett. If the OL continues to improve, from where they were at the end of the season, Luck should have adequate time to hit these guys. Should be a fun year on offense, at least.

3 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

The first set of videos were mainly Luck to Dorsett. I know quite a few around here are ready to move on from the guy, but I'm excited to see year 3 from Dorsett. It took Reggie 3 years to finally hit stride and the same could happen for Dorsett. If the OL continues to improve, from where they were at the end of the season, Luck should have adequate time to hit these guys. Should be a fun year on offense, at least.

Yeah I'm not giving up on #15 quite yet. Moncrief was hurt a lot last season, and now we have Aiken to really help push Dorsett for the #3 role. I think he turns it around this season, as long as he can stay on the field and Luck can comeback to being 100%